tension - fun bathroom breaks

🥰I WILL EDIT THIS CHAPTER LATER I LOVE U GUSY AND I HOPE U ENJOY THIS 🥰

i hope you all realize in this chapter that mc is just a touch starved boy that loves affection ellemayo 

almost made the title, "✨🧚‍♀️fun bathroom breaks uwu rawr xd🧚‍♀️✨" but had to physically restrain myself from typing that 

also tokyo boys are back for like one second yayyyy

Karasuno had a month before they would have to participate in the qualifier matches. In that time, M/n had been jumping between where he was practicing and going to the gym. The majority of his time on the court practicing was with Sugawara, who was getting accustomed to setting to M/n, who was strictly using his left hand now. It was a bit hard and difficult to get used to, especially with the different signals Sugawara had to learn, but near the end of August, Sugawara and M/n were becoming more successful with their sets. 

M/n happily hummed as he pulled Takeda forward, "Hurry! Hurry! Hurry!"

The poor teacher was being so excitedly dragged by the second year because they were in Tokyo again. They were scheduled to have some practices matches scattered throughout their week in Tokyo, just to fit in some extra practice before their qualifiers. M/n was pulling Takeda along because he needed the teacher to greet Nekoma's coach before they could start.

When they finally greeted each other, M/n sprinted into the gym, a cheerful smile on his face the entire time. On the bus ride to Tokyo, he couldn't decide who he would hug first, so he came to the conclusion that whoever he spotted first or was closest to him, he would hug.

"Bo-chan!" he shouted, jumping, and what looked like, tackling Bokuto into a hug with so much strength, the two of them went tumbling. M/n kept repeating the name of the ace in excitement, Bokuto happily embracing the boy as they laid on the floor, "I missed you so much!" 

Onlookers questioned if the two needed help, but Akaashi stopped them with a wave of his hand, "Just...let them have their thing..." 

"I missed you too, my favorite Karasuno fledgling!~" 

M/n rubbed his cheek right up against Bokuto's, relishing in the feeling of the welcoming embrace. However, it was cut off when there was someone behind him that yanked him up by the back of his shirt. 

"You greet that dumbass before me?!" the familiar captain growled, not letting up on the grip he had on the collar of M/n's shirt.