Party!!!

"Y/N!!!! Wakeup ,wakeup,wakeup! "

You groaned as your brother tried to wake you up from your 9 hour beauty sleep.

"Come on boy. This is not the way to wake your sister up. You know how she's gonna react the moment she opens her eyes. Are you willing to take that risk?" Your mom whisper shouted at your brother.

"That's where the fun is"
You could actually see a smirk on his face through your closed eyes.

"Leave me alone you little brat" you finally shouted after several minutes of torture.

"Good morning to you too and also happy birthday. Mom's actually planning a surprise party for you in the hall. All your friends and mine are invited and they're already there. They've got you a lot of presents as well. So come on .. It's a surprise party,so act a bit surprised" he said with a sly smirk.

"What the hell??? Why did you break the surprise for me?? " He flinched at your sudden outburst but came back to his posture as if expecting it.

"Why are you shouting at me? I just saved you from embarrassment. Look at you! You're in your pyjamas! Do you really wanna go in front of all the people and get embarrassed. I don't want my friends to see you this way. You look ugly" he spat out laughing.

That's when reality struck you. You were currently in your 'hand me down' pyjamas . atleast that's what your mom calls it.

You hurriedly went to the washroom,did your morning routine and changed into a nice pair of pyjamas . Why pyjamas? Because you were supposed to be surprised by the so called 'surprise party' not prepared to look good
With that you went towards the hall and was met with your friends and family.
And yeah. You didn't forget to act surprised.

" Hey Y/Niee , what do you think about going to a real party?" Grace ,your best friend asked you. She was kinda like the popular girl at school and to be honest she's cool af.

" What do you mean? Aren't we already in a party?" You asked confusingly.

" Party? This is a party? Come on Y/N this is just a boring gathering of some middle aged people and some of our and your friends. Look at them. They're just talking with each other the whole time. And the music playlist? WTH is the name of this song now playing? WHERE THE HELL IS BTS????" She kinda screamed the last part though.
And yeah she made a point. You could never survive without BTS. What's the whole point of living if you can't hear BTS songs on your birthday?

" You know what? Let's get outta here" you said after a solid 5 minutes of zoning out.

" And I know the perfect place to go" she rapped.

" Now there's just one thing left to do" you both said with a sigh.

_________________

"Mom pleaseeeeeeee" you pleaded holding both your hand in front of you showing puppy eyes to her.

" No Y/N ,you can't go to a club now. It's almost night. " She sighed.

" Mom listen , I won't be alone. Grace'll be there. All my friends will be there. Mom it's my birthday... atleast today can you let me go out .... pleaseeeeeeee"

" Okay ,just for today . I'll convince your dad .And also don't show me those puppy eyes anymore." She nodded while sighing for the tenth time.

"Moommmm I love you Soo much... thank you!!!" You hugged your mom before kissing her cheeks tightly.
This has been a habit of yours from the day you remember.

" And also be back before 11. That's the maximum you can stay out .did I make myself clear?"

"Yes mom. We gotta hurry now .. I've gotta get a new dress before going out " you said before hurrying off to Grace's car.

____________________

"Wow Graceiiii...this is amazing. How did you even find this place?" You exclaimed excitingly before hugging grace.

" Ugh get off me woman . You're squeezing me to death" she said before we both started laughing.

The club was not just any other party club. It was the only BTS THEMED PARTY CLUB in the whole country!!.
You entered the club and started jumping to the whole rhythm in the club. The club smelled of alcohol and you could see couples and singles at each corner of the club . Before you could explore the club with your eyes anymore you were met with two of your friends . One carrying a birthday cake lit by special looking candleS.

One which you've never seen before.

" Woah that looks Soo pretty" you exclaimed as your friends started singing the typical happy birthday song

"Hey where did you get those candles from? I thought we didn't buy any on our way here" your friend asked his girlfriend  .

" Oh Honey I got it from an old lady there. She was selling these candles outside. She was kinda weird she told me that these were magical and blah blah blah . I didn't really pay attention to the whole thing. She said that there are 17 wishes and the 17th comes with a price." She said the last part spookily, probably imitating the old lady.

"Oh that's weird" grace said before waving her hand to Stephy.

"Hurry up! And don't forget to make a wish before you blow the candles" your friend Stephy said before keeping the cake in front of you.

" I wish to ..."

Nxt chap coming up