Huh?

"Y/N we're going out now. We've got some things to deal with. But don't worry Taehyung will keep you company. You take rest. Okay?"
I was halfway done through my shower when I heard jimin shouting out to me.

"Okay. Take your time. I'll be fine" I said before turning on the shower once again.

________________

I walked out of the bathroom after a 10 minute long shower. I usually take one hour to take a bath but I didn't want them to pay a huge amount for the water electricity bill.

As I walked out I saw taehyung on one of the beds playing with his phone like thing.

He looked at me and smiled but then his eyes started darting down to my exposed legs. I could actually see his cheeks turn red and I'm sure mine turned red too.

"Hmm..those sweatpants were way too big for me. The hoodie's also really big. So I thought maybe I can wear this as a dress" I said shyly.

He shook his head away from staring on my legs and now looked at me in my eyes.

"Hey, what kind of a phone is that?" He asked pointing at my vivo V20 mobile lying on the bed.

"It's a VIVO V20 ".I said.

"Oh" he looked confused.

"Here I'll show you" I said as I leaned in to take my phone .

I didn't understand how close our heads were untill I looked up to see him staring at me. His eyes were on my lips and mine were on his eyes. Suddenly his game made a distracting sound and we pulled away from each other. I wanted to ease out the situation and not feel so awkward around him . So I acted unaffected by him.

" So ...why don't I show you what's in my phone?? You are the only lucky person who's getting a chance to know it. I usually keep my phone locked you know? I shrugged while smiling.

He smiled back as well. His iconic boxy smile.

How I wished to see it

How I wished to see it...how lucky I am to see it right before my eyes. A smile meant for me.........

I quickly sat near taehyung and switched on my phone. He leaned in closer to my face to get a clear view of my phone.

" These are what you call apps. They have different functions.there are gaming apps ,social media apps etc. This is my photo album. I'll show you all the pics I have of you and the others." I said and he nodded in excitement.

" I said and he nodded in excitement