2013?

"hello??"
I turned my head to the left to see a boy, probably in his teens looking at me. His light brown hair matched his dark brown orbs . Those long eyelashes emerged from his monolid eyes. He was beautiful.....

And awfully familiar. Where have I seen him before? Why does he look like Kim Taehyung? Did I just find a doppelganger??

Ugh! Gotta stop watching vampire diaries Y/N..

I suddenly realized that I was staring at him when he waved his hand in front of my face.

"Uh..sorry. I didn't mean to stare. I'm sorry!" I said in a hurry.

But the boy just looked at me confusedly with mouth wide open.
His eyes darted from my eyes to my dress. His eyes widened even more.

I waved my hand in front of him and started speaking again .

" Hey I don't know how I ended up here. I was partying with my friends and I guess I drank too much so I don't remember coming here. Do you mind helping me? " I asked the boy and once again he stood there dumbfounded.

He snapped out of a trance like state and then he spoke.
Doesn't he know English? Why is he speaking Korean?
Being an army ..I too know some Korean words. But never speak fluently though.

"Umm excuse me. Do you speak English" I asked patiently.

He just kept his mouth and eyes wide open leaning in a bit closer to hear my words better.

I took my phone and was about to make a call when I noticed something.

18/04/2013
Saturday
3:00pm

"Oh god ,I just bought this phone a few weeks back..do I already need to change it?" I sighed and looked around me.

It was different. Everything was different. Nothing like my home country. Everything was written in Korean. The shops ,the trees the buildings everything was new. Was I really in Korea? Did I sleep walk and travel through half the continent??

"WTF??" I shouted and the boy near me flinched at my sudden outburst.

"Oh I'm so sorry, I don't know how I came here . Everything is different. It's not my country. I don't remember anything. I'm Soo sorry" I started crying as I fell on the floor hugging my knees.

I was lost.

The boy spoke again. This time coming near me and held my hand. He pulled me front the ground gently and gestured me to follow him.He gave me his jacket which i happily wore against my body and quietly followed. I don't know why..but my heart just felt the need to.

He lead me to a small building and opened the door. I hesitated a bit but the boy gestured me once again and weird enough..I felt comfortable enough to follow him in.
It was an average sized room with a small kitchen and a bathroom . The room had 7 beds arranged like a dorm room but it looked clean and warm .

He pointed towards one of the beds and Spoke again. I thought he was asking me to sit down so I did . He nodded and walked towards a small cupboard sized refrigerator and took a bottle of water . He came near me and passed me the bottle. I looked at him once more and quietly gulped down the water. He then quickly called someone from his phone . After sometime he came near me and spoke again. This time I could make out some words.

"D-do you spe-ak englishuu" he asked
I nodded vigorously and he chuckled at my reaction. He looked so much familiar and also captivating. If I had lost my sanity I would of course tell that it was THE KIM TAEHYUNG.

We kept staring into each other's eyes when a loud knock was heard from the door followed by the sound of some boys.

He immediately went to the door and opened it and a group of 6 boys came in all together. They were all wearing matching dresses and so was
'clone tae'