Wish!

They looked at me with hopeful eyes now. Their small cry session was over a few minutes ago and now jimin came in with a list of questions.
He said something to Namjoon and he turned to me.

"He wants to ask you a lot of questions. He even made a list of questions for you. We believe you now. Don't know why ,but we just feel like what you are saying is true. Everything about you is new. nothing like we've seen before. It's all new .from the hairstyle to your makeup to the phone . It's all new technology. Maybe you are saying the truth. So.....can you answer some of our questions?" Namjoon asked.

I happily nodded cuz
1) it's not everyday that you get to meet BTS and that too past in time.
2)they were friendly with me and sat near me.
3) I've got 17 wishes.

I've gotta try wishes once more. With their help of course.

"I will.. I'll be happy to do that. But there's one more think I need to check . I wanna check if the 17wishes thing is true or not. If it is I can find a way back home!" I said.

"Okay so what do you wanna try " he asked.

" I'll try something simple" I said

I closed my eyes and wished
"I wish to get 8 boxes of free pizza delivered on this door step now"

"Woah ..that's really simple" he chuckled .
Suddenly there was a knock on the door and everyone got startled.
Hoseok proceeded to open the door and was surprised to see 8 boxes of pizzas on the doorstep. He looked at me and then the pizzas. All of us squealed in shock.

"It's true." I squealed happily and hugged taehyung who was also equally happy .the reasons were different...but we were happy.

I pulled back when I realized what I just did.
"I just hugged Kim Taehyung!!!! Can I hug you guys too?" I squealed once again.

"What's wrong?why are you Soo happy that you hugged him? Why do you wanna hug us?"

"Because you guys are my favorite of all times. I wanna tell my friends that I hugged the BTS. And Taehyung you are my favorite of all. You're my bias. Jungkookie and everyone too. But you guys don't know it yet" I sighed

"Yeah I understand. Why don't we eat the pizzas . It's a very happy day for us." Namjoon said and turned to translate it to the others.but I stopped him.

"Since we know that my wishes work. Why don't I try wishing to understand what you guys are saying?" I asked

"Yes that's a great idea. You should try that out"

" I wish to speak,talk, understand and read Korean" I wished.

"Did it work?" He asked

"I don't know" I said. But he smiled happily.

"Yes it did pabo. I'm talking to you in Korean now" he said smiling cheerfully

"Wait... really???? What the heck.. I'm speaking Korean!!! ." I exclaimed and then turned to all the other members.

"Guys!!! I'm a really big fan of yours. I love you guys. You all are my favorite. Taehyung!! Thank you Soo much for leading me here. You are my bias.jungkookie you are my bias wrecker. We ARMY love you guys Soo much. You guys are Soo amazing. Taehyung I love your voice . Hoseok I love your smile. Jungkookie you look like a cute little bunny. Jin you are world wide handsome you know? Yoongi !! I love sleeping.i could give you company sometimes. Namjoon you are the best leader ever . Jiminieee you are not a pabo...you are good keep going" I said in one go without taking a breath and covered my mouth in embarrassment when I realized what I had just said.

I blurted out everything. No filter.
I expected them to be embarrassed as well.but they looked happy.

"Thank you for making the wish to meet us . We love you too" they said before coming in for a group hug.

"We should probably eat the pizza while it's still warm" jimin said before breaking from the hug and bringing in the pizza.

______________

" What about we go out today? The new club across the street.? What do you say?" Hoseok asked me.

I nodded in agreement.

" Okay then let's get ready. "

" But I don't have any dresses with me." I said

" Oh that's true. We'll just get you a new dress on the way there" Yoongi said.

" Okay. That's fine then. But whose jacket are you wearing right now?" He asked .

"It's taehyung's .he let me borrow it " I said as a smile crept on my lips.
From the corner of my eyes I could see taehyung looking at me and smiling.

"Taehyung let you borrow his jacket?? He doesn't even let us near it " Jimin said mouth wide open.

"His grandmother bought it for him. It's special for him. He won't let any of us borrow it. I wonder why he let you have it for all this time" Jungkook added.

"Oh ? I'm sorry . I didn't know." I said as I hurriedly took off the jacket and handed it back to him. He hesitated and looked at my dress now. Eyes wide open as he scanned by body from head to toe.
I blushed due to embarrassment .

"Taehyung?" I called him.

"Uh ..yeah .okay I'll take it back. " He said shaking his head hesitantly.

I thanked him and went back to the hall to continue watching the movie.
But once I entered the hall everyone's eyes were on me . They all stared at me for a long time and I felt uncomfortable.

Realization hit me when I looked at my own dress.

I was in a room with 7 men and I was wearing such a revealing dress

It had a deep v neck and the dress extended till my thighs. It looked super sexy . Atleast that's what grace said while we bought it.
I was comfortable all this while cuz of taehyung's jacket. Now I wore a very revealing dress.

I immediately walked to taehyung. He paused once again looking at my dress and then shook his head bringing himself back to sense.

"Hey..can I borrow one of your clothes? I can't wear these outside. I feel uncomfortable wearing these " I asked him as I played with my finger.

" Huh...yeah sure .a.why not. Here you can have this" he said as he handed me a hoodie and sweatpants.

I smiled at him once again before asking if I could use the washroom to take a bath.
He gave me all the necessary stuffs and directed me to the bathroom.

I thanked him once again and entered the washroom.

"Now this has been a really big day. I need to calm my nerves down and think about what to do. And what place is better than a shower to think about stuffs" I talked to myself as I let the water run down my body.

I gotta think about tomorrow......