I'm...

We exited the club and started walking our way home.
Everyone looked really happy except taehyung. He looked sad and hung his head low . I wonder what happened to him. I really wanted to know what happened. What could have happened that made him so sad.
I thought to myself as I walked slower to match taehyung's speed.

"Hey taehyung.. what's wrong? Why do you look sad? Didn't you enjoy at the club?" I asked as he still kept ignoring me.

"Hey.... what's wrong ...please tell me. I can't see you like this. You're looking Soo sad. "

He kept on walking ignoring me.

"Hey....did I do something wrong?" I asked again and this time he looked straight at me.

"Y/N I'm really angry right now... please don't irritate me any further." He said as he started walking again

"But..please tell me what I did. I deserve to know that" I said as I stood in front of him to make him to stop walking.

"Y/N you didn't do anything wrong. It's me. I feel different. I feel like something's different with me from the time you came . I'm sorry I was angry at you. I shouldn't have been Soo angry at you" he said apologetically.

"It's okay... You didn't hurt me. I'm fine. Can I help you in some way?. You look really drunk" I said chuckling.

"Yeah I am .. I really am I guess...I feel like kissing you now" he said as he looked at my lips.

"Honestly speaking I wanted to kiss you too. kissing taehyung is the top most thing on my bucket list" I said honestly and his eyes sparkled for a moment before leaning in to kiss my lips.

Before I could process everything happening his lips were already on mine. A sudden feel of euphoria rushed into my body. His hands held my neck pulling me deeper into the kiss.he moved his lips rhythmically sucking on my lips everytime.

_________________

"Ugh my head hurts like hell" I said as I woke up with a big headache.so was the others except Jungkook.

"Here noona..have this.. it'll help with the headache. Hyungs are already up." He said Ashe handed over a pill to me.
I wasted no time to gulp it down with some water. After a few minutes I felt the headache subsiding.

"Thank you kookie" I said as I ruffled his hair.

"Kookie?" He asked smiling.

"Yeah kookie for Jungkook." I smiled as I kissed his cheeks. Who wouldn't? He was like a cute little bunny.

"Yah!! Pet names only for Jungkook?" Jimin whined...

"No no...I have one for every one of you"
"Chim chim-jimin , joonie-namjoon, jinnie-seokjin, suga-yoongi, hobi -hoseok, kookie-jungkook and taetae- taehyung " I said cooing.

"Aww thats Soo cute" hobi squealed.

"Let's have breakfast ,come on " Jin called us up.

_______________

"Hyung where's the park?? we've been walking for an hour now. I'm tired " kookie whined as all the others laughed .

"It's only been 10 minutes kookie" I said as I kept my hands on his shoulder.

"Hey we're here.. stop whining jungkookie" said tae.

"Who wants some ice cream" Yoongi said as he took out his wallet.
He then proceeded to walk to the ice cream truck .that's when we saw a horrible sight.
A small girl running towards the ice cream truck parked  across the street and a car speeding in her direction.
Before we could react she was already hit by the speeding car and thrown in the air. I screamed in horror covering my face as the scene in front of us shocked everyone.