Someone's here.

"y/n.. I'm back!! My grandma's well as ever. She's feeling okay now and I'm really happy.." he said and hugged me.

I didn't tell him that it was one wish of mine that saved his grandma

And that's when we heard a knock from the door.
We opened the door to see a small kid almost the age of 12 standing in the doorstep.

"Is Y/N unnie here? I need her help" she said and ran inside the house.

"What is it?" I asked the girl and suddenly hugged me and started crying. I hugged her back trying to calm her down.

"Unnie.. my brother..... he's dying . He lost a lot of blood. Some people tried to attack me .they tried to harm me in a bad way. They started touching me here and there. Eunwoo oppa tried helping me and they beat him a lot. Doctor's said he's dying. He's the only person I have left in this world. Please help him." She cried endlessly.

Without another thought I wished for this little girl's brother be healthy . And within a few minutes she was gone.

I was met with 7 pairs of eyes. All showed worry.

"Y/N you have enough to go back right?" Jin asked and I nodded.
I had exactly 3 wishes and that was more than enough to get back home safe and sound

"That's a relief. You have 4 wishes and that's good for now" Taehyung said and hugged me.
I hadn't told him Or anyone about the one wish I used for his grandma.

_______________