Epilogue

"Y/N ? You okay now right?" I opened my eyes to see my friend grace looking at me worriedly.

"Yah..what happened? Why are we home?"I asked and she sighed.

"Bitch you fainted ok? Those candles had some weird ass smoke and you fainted *boom*" she said being the over dramatic bitch she is.

"Uhuh? So how long have I been out?"I asked

"About a few hours?. Anyway your mom's gonna kill you as soon as I tell her your awake." She said giving me a sly smile.

"Shit!  Ghosh what am I gonna do" I sighed and went back to sleep. But I couldn't. Something in the back of my mind told me I had forgotten something. Something really important. But I didn't realize what.

_______________
Time skip**

"Your gonna wear this? Dude it's a birthday party. Not a slut party" I said as I disgustingly eyed the dress she chose for me

"Ugh , this's amazing..look at it... you'll look damn hot in it" she said

"I ain't gonna wear that shit" I said and started walking out of the shop.

We had currently gone out to buy a dress for our classmate's birthday party and also apparently she's tryna set me up with him. So....you know..

"Okay fine...let's try H&M store." She said and walked faster than me .
I sighed and tried catching up with her .but I felt a tug on my dress

I turned around to face a tall man. His hair was messily parted in the middle and wore a black mask and black jacket . He looked beautiful .

I could swear I'd seen this person somewhere else but couldn't point out where.. he looked awfully familiar yet distant

"Y/N??"

**The end**

Hellooo readerss!!! Comment in the comments section if you want a second part for this book !!