love you Tae..

I woke up to see the love of my life lying next to me

I woke up to see the love of my life lying next to me. He looked so cute and innocent that even you couldn't believe he was the same person you spent the night with yesterday. He was so tempting and his face had that sinful aura that even goddesses wouldn't be able to resist. It was his duality that amazed you the most and in a way ...turned you on. He was your first. ...first in everything.... And you felt happy about it.

You silently tried to get out of the bed but that's when you felt a stinging pain in your lower area. You blushed when you understood why.

"Y/N? You're up already? " Tae asked as he once again hugged you ,but you flinched in pain.

"What happened?" He asked worriedly

"No-nothing...it just hurts down there " I said shyly.

"Hurts where?"

"There" I said pointing at it.

"O-ooh.. I guess we were quiet wild yesterday huh?" He said as a blush crept on his face.

"Yaya...now it hurts a lot. So you go out of the room while I change ", I said and waited for him to go out .
But he just stayed in his bed.

"Why aren't you going out?" I asked and he smirked

"It's not like I haven't seen it before sweetheart" he said and I blushed.

"Get out!!" I said and pushed him off the bed.

"And also get me a coffee please. I can't even walk properly after yesterday's adventure...and you owe me one for making me in this condition." I said and winked at him.
He just smiled and went into the washroom to change while I kept my eyes closed .

___________

I slowly took a shower and changed my dress . I went into the room to wait for the others . But that's when I felt something wet dripping out of my nose. I quickly went in front of the mirror and saw blood flowing endlessly form my nose. I tried washing it a few times but of no use. It wouldn't stop. The thick blood oozing out of my nose looked scary. It was as if I'm gonna bleed to death from it. I felt dizzy too. And that's when I heard a calling bell and rushed to the door to open it caring less about the fact that I was drenched in my own blood.

I quickly opened the door and saw a look of horror on their faces. That's the last thing I remembered before I fainted ,again.

_____________

"Y/N? You okay now? " Hobi asked as he saw me opening my eyes.

"Where's taehyung? He went to buy coffee and didn't come back yet. Where's he?" I asked.

"There's a problem Y/N. His grandmother's health is not so good. She's in the ICU right now. Doctor's saying she won't make it. I don't know how tae took this . But he soon left for his hometown. We called him soon after his mom called us. Poor boy" Jin said making a sad face and I understood why.

Taehyung loved him grandma very much. More than his own parents. His grandma was everything for him. His favourite person and now she was gonna die and he would be devastated is she did. I had 6 more wishes and I could use one for this right? Saving a life is worth more than all other silly stuffs. I closed my eyes and wished for what I wanted .

"Y/N? What're you doing? Are you okay? Are you gonna faint again?" Kookie asked shaking me

"No dumbo. I'm not"I said ruffling his hair

"Y/N now would you explain why you were bleeding and you fainted? Is it about you staying here ? Not returning to your time?and when this start?" Yoongi  said raising an eyebrow.

"I think so. It started a long time ago. I Just didn't wanna make you guys worried" I said as I hung my head low.

"A long time ago?? Noona why didn't you tell us? We would've helped you"

"Sorry kookie" I said and hugged him.