oh..

"that's a lot of information to sink in" namjoon said soon after the lady disappeared.

"Now what'll we do? How many wishes do you have now?" Hobi asked

"Let me count . 3 wishes when you time traveled here, 1 for pizza,1 for entering the club,1 to understand Korean,2 for saving the little girl ,and you also need 3 wishes to go back ...so at last you have 6 more wishes ." Namjoon said and a wave of disappoint washed over his face.

"We shouldn't have wasted those 2 wishes for entering the club and also one for the pizza you know?" Namjoon said and looked at the other members sadly.

"Hey...it's not a problem at all ok? It was my decision to use my wish that way. You guys didn't do anything " I said the obvious truth.

" Let's have something for dinner ok guys? Now get the table ready" Jin said as he tried to lighten up the mood . And it worked too.
I had 6 more wishes and a whole lot of things I wanna do . And it would be fun to do it with the bangtan of course.

_________________

"Y/N ...I wanna ask you something. " Tae said and gently pulled me outside the room.

"What is it tae?" I asked as he slowly looked into my eyes.

"Do you remember what I asked you the last day before you fainted? "He asked and I nodded a yes and he sighed

"Well...I don't know what to say. You don't even know me properly, you just know me for what? 3 or 4 days and yet you wanna date me. It's not like I have any problem to do that .but tae....I can't be here forever . You heard what's she said right? I need to go back or I'll die staying here. I might sound like a creep to you but I've been in love with you for the past few years actually. It was a one-sided love of course...you were a star and I was a fan who was hopelessly in love with my idol and when you asked me if I wanted to be your girlfriend you don't know how happy I was . But now I don't know how to think about it. I'll leave you sooner or later... there's no in between." I said as tears started brimming in my eyes.

"Y/N...don't cry.  I don't know how I ended up falling in love with you this fast but who could blame me huh? Your so beautiful, attractive and funny.. your just my type. Your the first girl who kissed me ,the first girl to hug me ,the first and last girl to my heart. Falling in love doesn't take a long time ...it happens so fast you don't even know it did.. I'm a living proof for that" he said and slowly wiped the tears off my face with his thumb finger.

"I love you tae" I said as I hugged him tight.

"I love you too" he said as he cupped my face with his hands and captured his lips with mine.
We moved our lips in sync not wanting to ruin the moment. His free hand roamed around my waist and mine dug in his hair. It wasn't sensual,but just a romantic way for us to express our love. He's always been my world and now it wasn't a fantasy anymore.