My first

"hyungs we're going out for sometime" tae said as he held my hands and walked out.

We've been dating for a month now and oppas have become used to us being all lovey dovey already. They were worried about my health if I stayed longer in this timeline but I showed no signs of weakness.. atleast in front of others. I had occasional headaches and nose bleeds but it was manageable.

"Where are we going tae?" I asked as we started walking.

"You'll see when we reach there" he said smiling and we continued walking hand in hand.

After a few minutes of Walking we reached a river side park.
"What is this place called tae?" I asked as I watched the place in wonder. It was such a beautiful scenery...the river flowing with great beauty,the plants and cute little butterflies, and birds flying over the place, the slightly cold wind elaborated its beauty.

Near that river, a small picnic spot with balloons ,a flower bed and a  basket of food items ready.
"That's our spot"he said as he pointed towards the picnic

"Did you do it yourself? For me?" I asked and he gave me his boxy smile

"Its Soo beautiful tae. I love it" I said as I hugged him and kissed his cheeks.

"Just a kiss on the cheeks? I want it here" he said and he pointed towards his lips pouting like a baby.

I giggled and held his bread cheeks in between my two hands making his already pouty lips more pouty and smashed my lips on his.

His cheeks turned red like a tomato and I swear he looks soooo good while blushing that you wanna see him blush again and again.

"Let's enjoy the picnic shall we?" He said as he said as he started walking towards our spot.

___________

He kept his head on my lap and lied down looking at me like a 6 year old.
I combed his hair slowly with my fingers and looked into his eyes. ...those eyes filled with love and admiration. He looked so handsome staring into my eyes like that.... I fell in love with him a hundred times already

 I fell in love with him a hundred times already

"Tae?I think we should head back home. It's getting late already" I said and we started walking back home.

___________________

"Where are they?" I asked as we couldn't find the oppas anywhere. Then I found a piece of paper on the table.

    "We're bored so spending the night at my friend's house. There's a Thanksgiving dinner today and we didn't wanna interrupt your romantic picnic. " -jin

"Tae.. I really loved the picnic..it was amazing and I really enjoyed each and every moment I spend with you. Thank you for today tae" I said as I gave him a small kiss on the lips .

"Your welcome, I'm happy you liked it. I thought you wouldn't like it. You look more of an expensive girl type. But I'm happy I was wrong. And I need one more kiss " he said and leaned in for more.
I happily kissed him back. The once romantic kiss slowly turned into one of more passion and boldness. His kisses were rough and demanding. I knew what he wanted and so did he. I kissed him back with equal passion.