relapse

cat tried her best to not talk to anyone that day, which for the most part was pretty easy as she didn't have many classes with tori, jade, beck, and the rest of them. but even though some of her other friends weren't part of that group, she still had lot's of anxiety about being around them.
she stayed in the bathroom for her whole first period. it was just history, and she could study off of the textbook later that night. she sat in the bathroom thinking.
she felt like everything in her life was tumbling down before her. all the constants in her life had suddenly vanished and she had no idea what to do about it.
well, there was one thing...
no! she thought to herself, i'm not doing that again!
but as much as she tried to talk herself out of it, the blade that she knew rested in the bottom of her bag taunted her. she had taken it out of a pencil sharpener just in case.
she pulled it out and started cutting again. this time, she thought, i'm not going to be as stupid to put them on my wrist. she had pulled away her clothes and started slicing the top part of her thigh, which was soon to be covered up by her underwear.
the bleeding stop soon enough and she pulled up her underwear, along with the rest of her clothing and placed the blade in a small pouch in her bag and calmly walked out of the bathroom like nothing happened.
the next class was coming soon, sikowitz, but she wasn't headed there; she had other plans...

again, i know that this chapter is insanelyyyyyyy short, but it's just been very difficult for me to do much of anything recently, so i'm just trying to get something out for y'all. also, thank you for all the kind messages on my last chapter! i wish there was a way to like messages just so you all know that i've read it, but alas, i guess that's the price to pay for using wattpad.
anyways, hope everyones doing good:)

emilyXXtpwk