sneaking out

"Oh shit!" Cat said as her and jade walked out of the bathroom together

" Cat! I've never heard you swear before! " jade laughed.

"Oh yeah, i have to go."

"You do? "

"Umm,yeah!"

" Where? "

Think cat! Think!
Cat had made up this lie, hoping that jade would let her go, so she could skip class and go to the bowling ally or something.

"Cat?" Jade asked.

"Yes!" Cat said eagerly, quick to change conversation.

"You don't have to go anywhere." Jade told cat, even tho she already knew this.

"I'll skip class with you tho!" She told cat.

"Really?" Cat laughed.

"Yeah! Okay but we have to hurry!" Passing time was almost over and if they tried to sneak out of school after that when the halls are empty, there's no doubt they'd get caught.

"C'mon! I know exactly where to go where we'll never get caught!"

They ran across the halls to the auditorium. They both looked around before sneaking in. They slithered down the walls, cat taking jades lead. They went backstage too the prop door, but just as they were about to sneak out towards freedom, they felt a hand slap down on there shoulder, with a firm grasp clamp down.

Okay, sorry this chapter was really short and i haven't posted in FOREVER. It's just getting hard to write this because i don't really watch victorious anymore, and I've also been working on another story which currently isn't out yet, and idk if I'm going to put it out but it's about Billie eilish's brother finneas and like a romance but idk yet. Again, I'm really sorry i haven't been posting lately!!!! But something big is going to happen next chapter which I'm not sure when i will post, but soon!