When Nora Knows too Much Part I

The rest of Sikowitz's class went on as normal... Or as normal as Sikowitz's classes could be. Cat went on with her day. Off to Algebra, she thought to herself and she quietly walked down the crowded halls in her little blue dress.
As she sat down in her desk, her friend Nora came over to her, wanting to talk a little bit.
"I don't know cat, i think he likes me! He's always looking at me in class, and he looked really happy when we got paired up as chemistry partners!" She blabed on about how her and her crush Spencer were "in love" with each other, only he didn't know it yet.
"Hey! Cat!" She waved her hand in front of cats face, trying to wake her from her daze. Cat snapped back into reality and looked and Nora.
"Cute hair today." Cat said, hoping that's what the conversation was about. Nora loved her long brown hair, almost more then life itself, and she didn't hide it.
"Cat! Where are you!?" She looked kinda angry.
"First you were gone for like three days, and now you can't even focus on a single conversation! What's going on?" She looked at cat worried. This never happened, usually cat was the happiest girl ever, but today she was just in some kind of funk it seemed like.
Cat started panicking, what do i say? Do i tell her? Well, she's not very good at keeping secrets... Cat thought. She bit her lip and quick looked up at Nora and then back down.
"Oh my gosh!" Nora blurted out abruptly.
Oh shat, Cat thought.She knows. I mean, how could she not? I've known sense i was like ten!

So sorry this chapter was so short and that I haven't been updating!!!  I just haven't gotten to it recently, but i will try harder to update more often!! Thank youuuuuuuuu 💕💕