What happened when my brother didnt text back

Sikowitz kept eating the frozen peas as he taught today's lesson.
"So, today," he stopped to swallow the chunk of frozen peas that he had shoved into his mouth. They spilled out and landed all over the floor and off the stage, into the rest of the classroom.
" ewww! Sikowitz! Your spilling your peas everywhere and there touching my feet! " jade yelled. she shook out her shoe and little green balls spilled everywhere. She gathered them up into her hand, say back into her seat, and started plopping them into her mouth.
"O! Jades eating Sikowitz's floor peas!" Rex shouted out. Jade turned over to him, biting the air in front of him. Rex backed up into Robbie, and Robbie stroked the puppets curly hair.
As much as Cat tried to concentrate on Sikowitz's floor peas, she couldn't stop wanting to get out of there. C'mon jacob! Text back!!! She got so angry sometimes. Dammit! She thought, I forgot to take my bipolar meds this morning! With all the rush of her going to school for the first time in a few days, she hadn't even thought of taking them. Her mom usually reminded her, but this morning she was telling her that everything would be fine and she would feel much better after seeing her friends. (which to her was far from the truth.) She couldn't even think about the rest of the day...