Nora knows too much Part II

"Your crushing hard!!!" Nora squealed.
Oh my God, okay, well what do i say now? Cat panicked.
"Oh my god, it's Spencer! Jacob? Nick? He is kinda cute..." She trailed off.
Cat just looked blank into space, not even knowing what to say. She didn't want to lie to one of her best friend, but how could she tell her the truth?
"Wait, is it that Robbie kid?" She asked. Not very many people liked Robbie, and i mean he wasnt the most popular...
"Cat!? Is it Robbie?!?" She repeated, except with more determination this time.

DING DING DING

The bell rang out. Nora rushed back to her seat and quickly opened her textbook.
Their algebra teacher, Mrs. Wittenberg, was probably the meanest teacher in the school, and that was one of the *many* reasons she was dreading going to this class.
The class waited silently for almost ten minutes before someone got up the courage to ask,
"Where's Mrs. Wittenberg?" The voice came from the back of the classroom, when cat looked back she saw a tall blonde named Cassandra standing up confused.
"I don't know, I saw her in the hallway during passing time"

((passing time is the five minutes between classes, that's what we always called it at my school))

Said a redhead boy, whom cat didn't recognize.

"Maybe she had a burrito for lunch and had to take a giant shit!" someone yelled out. Some of the class laughed, and the other half said ewww, but the whole class started taking about where she could be.
Martian, the boy behind cat tapped cats shoulder. Cat didn't turn around, as she knew Martian could talk anyone's ear off, she just pretended she hadn't felt it.
He tapped again- harder.
"What?" Cat plastered on a fake smile and turned to Martian.
"Where Do you think Mrs. Wittenberg is?" He asked eagerly .
"I don't know." Cat said flatly, and turned back around in her chair.
"Do think she went to the supermarket? Or maybe for a late lunch. Or maybe one of her cats died because her forbidden lover stuck it in her freezer. Haha just kidding, that only happened in the office. Or maybe it did happen in real life..." He kept rambling on about the most stupid things.
Cat couldn't take his nonsense anymore,
"Oh my god, shut up no one cares!!!" She turned around and yelled at him.
The whole class got quiet.
"CATRINA VALENTINE! WHAT IN THE WORLD DO THINK YOUR DOING?!?!?!" A much louder scream erupted from the doorway.

Just for the future, I'm going to pretend that this is kind of in modern time so like everything is updated and not from like 2010 or whatever, but their is still pear phones

Posted on Saturday, June 6 at 12: 50 am(at night) 2020