who was in the bathroom with cat

-gasp from cat-
Her hands started shaking even more and her heartbeat was so strong and fast it felt like it was going to pop out of her chest.
The blade dropped off of the toilet paper dispenser where it was sitting
Oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit
Cat kept thinking
There was dripped blood all over the floor
She wasn't brave enough to reach down and pick up the blade. One hand was holding a pad to her arm and the other arm was, well, bleeding.
She looked under the stall, careful to not let her bright red hair down cus if anyone saw that, they would immediately know it was her.
Big
Black
Chunky
Doc Martians

Jade

She had to have heard the blade drop, it's dead silent in here. Cat panicked, praying that she wouldn't look under the stall.

Too
Late

Cat saw dark black hair with green streaks in it fall down to her feet.
She quickly pulled her head up but again

Too
Late

"Cat?" Jade asked softly. It was probably the first time that cat had ever heard jade talk like that.
Cat couldn't answer.
"Cat?" She spoke a little bit louder this time. Still not even a peep from cat.
"Catrina Valentine open this door right now!" Jade sounded angry. There was no way that cat could play this off.
This was such a STUPID idea!!! I'm so stupid why did I think this would work?!
Cat screamed in her head.
Well fuck this.
Cat thought and with that she opened the door.

Jade screamed.
"OH MY GOD CAT WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?" Jade burst out yelling at the red head.

Cat dropped the bloodsoaked pad and started crying. He body shook and her nose started running. The salty tears stung when they hit her cuts. She tried to be as silent as she could, but she was bottling up so much in her it was hard to be.
For the first time in... Ever; jade wrapped her arms around cat and didnt let go. The hug was soft, like a marshmallow pheraps.
They stayed like that for a solid ten minutes until cat let go.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry I didn't tell you! I'm sorry I did this! I'm sorry I kept it a secret! I'm sorry I'm like this!" Cat cried.
" No! Don't say that! Your an amazing young girl who has so much to love for! " jade out her hand on cats shoulder, "but, this was pretty stupid." Cat started crying again. " But, I believe in you. The only place you can go is up, right? " she looked down at cats face. Cat nodded slowly.
"C'mon, let's wash off your cuts and get them bandaged up." Jade started walking over to the sink but stopped when cat didn't follow.
" C'mon " jade said again.
"no." cat refused.
" Yes! " jade went over to cat and pulled her other arm up and walked her over to the sink. Just then the bell rang.
"Shit!" Jade said. She rushed over to the door and locked it so no one could come in.
Jade turned the faucet on to warm water.
"This might hurt a little bit but it needs to be clean." She carefully took cats arm and ran it under the warm water. The water came back a dark pink color from the cuts still bleeding.
Jade walked over and put some foamy soap on her hands and rubbed them together, she placed them over cats arm, ready to clean them.
"Now this is part that might hurt....."