the latte

Oh no, oh my gosh. No no no no no! Cat panicked as she turned around. She was certain it was her dad. There's no way it wasnt. He was going to kill her if he found out she was sneaking out. She turned around dreadfully and looked up at a tall man who, wasn't her father!
"Now where do you two think you two are gonna go?" The man asked. Cat didn't know who he was, or what his name was, but she remembered his face. She knew that she'd seen him somewhere before.
Cat didn't know what to say. Her mind was still racing with all the possibilities that this man could know her father. But before she could even squeak out a word, jade stepped forward.
"You know it's against the law for any adult working at an education center to touch a student?" She smiled. The man quickly removed his hand and looked around to see if anyone was watching, which of course no one was. That's the whole reason they came down here, so no one would see them. I guess that didn't work out very good.
"Well, I'm assuming YOU know that it's against the law for students to leave school." He snarled back.
"Actually it's not against the law, just the rules." Jade said, "but you giving out fake ID's to minors, is very against the law." With that he was completely dumbfounded. Jade took cats hand and pranced out the door, into the cool falltime air.

Once cat heard the heavy metal door slam behind them, she knew it was okay to talk, and the man wouldn't be able to hear him.
"Wow." Cat started, "how did you know all that?"
"Some of my friends tried to hook me up with one, I mean i said no, but i saw him handing them all out. I guess he didn't recognize me then." She said as they started walking down the parking lot.
After they had reached the sidewalk cat finally asked, "Where are we going?"
" You know that little town down the street by the dam? " jade asked.
"Oh yeah!" Cat said gleefully.
"There's a cafe down there, and they have the best pumpkin spice lattes!"
" I didn't know jade drank pumpkin spice lattes. " Cat smiled. This was the first time in a very long time, that she felt like she could open up to someone. Usually, she tried to be closed off and disconnected from the group, because she thought that's how she liked it. But this. THIS. Is so much better than sitting at the end of the lunch table, or saying she has too much homework, so she can't go shopping. Why did i ever not want this? She asked her self.

The rest of the way to downtown, they talked about everything. About jades hamster (which pretty much no one knows she has), cats brother and how he's not actually that crazy or far off from the rest of them. They talked about their crushes, and of course past boyfriend.

They finally arrived to the little cafe jade was talking about. You could smell the coffee even from outside the shop. It was a cute little town, like one from an old movie, and the cafe fit in perfectly. There was a few chairs and tables outside, but no body was sitting at them. Jade opened the door for cat and they slid in.
The shop was pretty quiet. The only people there were two girls working behind the counter, and an older couple sitting down eating donuts. It was something like right out of a book. The perfect little cafe, ten minutes away from school, and cat had never been there.
Jade didn't loiter, and walked right up to the counter,
"Two pumpkin spice lattes, anddddddd," she looked over at Cat.
"Oo! A donut!" She smiled and walked over to the counter besides jade.
"Two pumpkin spice lattes and one donut?" the barista asked.
"Yeah." Jade replied
"Your total come to 11dollars and ten cents."
Jade handed her a ten dollar bill and rummaged thru her purse to find the change. She handed away a few coins and then walked over to the table by the opposite window from her.
Cat followed and then plopped herself down on the chair across from jade.
They waited and talked for a while until their drinks and cats donut arrived.
"Ok, prepare yourself. This is going to be the best latte that you've ever had, okay?" Jade said.

Okay, finally I have updated!!!! Tell me what you thought about it, and what you would think about some rOmAnCe😂😂