Chapter 30 - Luca's POV

The air in my office is thick as Antonio taps away on his laptop. The Russians can no longer exist. We are going to exterminate their entire organization. But first we have to track all of the motherfuckers down.

"Have you considered moving the girls to one of the safe houses?" Gio asks, also working on his laptop.

"No," I tell him simply.

I know I'm playing with fire here by having Victoria and Elle stay with me but I can't let them go. If something were to happen to either of them just because I wasn't there, I would never forgive myself. So no, they will not be going to a safe house.

"I've got most of the foot soldiers addresses," Antonio offers, "Romanoff doesn't keep his men at their compound."

"Send some men to stake out and kill at the first opportunity," I order, "I don't give a fuck about mistaken identities just get it done."

"Luca-" Gio starts as he pulls his eyes from the screen.

"No," I raise my hand to silence him, "I'm done fucking around. Every fucking member and every fucking associate will be dead by the end of the week. This family has left loose ends for long enough."

"I agree," Antonio adds, "Even affiliation is enough to put a target on them."

"I want the whole Romanoff family brought to the basement," I order.

I'm not going to kill the little kids, I just don't believe in it. The older sons have to be disposed of to ensure they don't seek out revenge as they get older, but I can probably get some information out of them first.

But I know damn fucking well that Irena has just as much say in their business as Alexei. She's just as responsible as her husband and will meet the same fate.

"We're going to have to wait for them to leave the compound to get them," Gio says.

"I can set it on fire," Antonio offers as he looks over the screen with a grin.

Setting a fire is inconspicuous enough. A bomb would alert them but a fire could very well be an accident.

"Do it during guard change," I tell him and he nods.

I rub my hands over my face in frustration. If I had dealt with the Romanoffs when I first took over, this wouldn't be an issue right now. I could be spending time with Victoria and the baby. But instead I'm stuck in this office with these fucking idiots trying to take down a surprisingly powerful group.

"Do you want all of the children and wives disposed of as well?" Gio asks.

"No," I sigh, "send them all back to Russia and offer a stipend for their cooperation."

"I'll go get my men ready," Antonio says as he closes his laptop and stands.

"No one goes alone," I remind him.

He nods curtly and leaves the office. Gio closes his laptop as well and sighs.

"I can't even get close to their bank accounts. Every time I think I've found it, the account re-routs to a different country," he says.

"It doesn't matter," I shake my head, "li voglio solo morti."
(I just want them dead)

I want, no, I need to feel Alexei's blood on my skin. To hear his bones break. To watch him pass out from the pain. To repay him for everything he's taken from me. Maybe I'll kill his family in front of him. That could be fun.

"I don't know if all of Antonio's men are ready for this kind of job," Gio warns.

"I know," I reply, "if they're not ready then the Russians will be doing us a favor by killing them. If they are ready then the job gets done. In ogni caso è una vittoria."
(It's a win either way)