Chapter 47 - Luca's POV

I can't stop moving, shuffling my feet back and forth. Hundreds of people fill the pews and the soft music begins to play. My hands are shaking and I swear I might throw up. I tug at my tie, trying to breathe, when Antonio starts down the aisle with Elle. I smile softly at the pair as they make their way closer before Antonio brings her over to a pew.

The whole world stops spinning when Victoria starts down the aisle. My mouth goes slack and tears fill my eyes as she gets closer. She looks absolutely breathtaking, even more so than usual.

With the colored lights from the stained windows bouncing off the tiny crystals on her dress, she is practically radiating beauty.

She kisses Gio on the cheek before standing in front of me. I quickly wipe my eyes and smile down at her. I take her hand in mine and kiss her knuckles, causing her smile to widen and pink to coat her cheeks.

The priest begins the service and I only barely pay attention. I can't take my eyes off her, if I do she might disappear and I'll have to wake up from this dream. Because there is no way in fucking hell I'm actually lucky enough to be marrying her.

"Have you written vows?" the priest asks, snapping me back to focus. I nod and with shaking hands reach into my suit to pull out the folded piece of paper. I smile softly at Victoria before taking a deep breath.

"Victoria, you are the most amazing woman I've ever met. You make me smile every day just by being yourself. No matter what life throws at us, I will be at your side. Sei il mio unico e solo, per sempre."
(You are my one and only, forever)

I tuck the page back into my pocket and she smiles up at me, tears rimming her eyes. She turns to look at Gio who hands her a piece of paper. She bites her bottom lip as she looks over her words before she speaks.

"Luca, I didn't know what love meant until I met you. You make me feel safe and wanted. There is nothing that could ever change my love for you. Sei la mia luce nella tempesta," she says, a single tear sliding down her cheek as she speaks.
(You are my light in the storm)

I smile at the words I once told her and we both turn back to the priest. I slide her wedding ring on her finger before she does the same.

"I now pronounce you man and wife," the priest says loudly, "you may kiss the bride."

Before he can even finish his sentence, I wrap my arm around her waist and dip Victoria across my arm, pressing my lips against hers. Her hands come up to cup my face and she smiles into the kiss.

We pull apart and only then do I remember the full cathedral watching us. Everyone is on their feet, cheering and clapping. Antonio has placed Elle on his shoulders who is also clapping.

I smile down at a giggling Victoria as she wraps her arms around one of mine. I lean down and kiss her forehead before guiding her back down the aisle.

Some of my men whistle as we pass and her cheeks only grow more red. I pull her into a small corridor at the back of the church.

"Hello Mrs. DiSilva," I smile down at her, utterly giddy.

"I like the way that sounds Mr. DiSilva," she smiles back.

I wrap my arm around her waist and pull her flush against my chest. She looks up at me with nothing less than adoration and I press our lips together.

Our tongues tangle together as our lips move in harmony. She wraps her arms around my neck to pull me closer and I use my grip on her to squeeze her hip, making her yelp.

"Fratello," Antonio calls out from behind me.

We pull apart and she looks over my shoulder at him. I take a deep breath before facing him myself.

"Let's go," Antonio urges, "we've got a party to get to."

"Come il mio angelo," I say to Victoria, unwrapping my body from hers to place my hand on the small of her back.

We step outside the church to be greeted by a lot of fucking rice, I swear I could not have possibly ordered this much. As the rice rains down on us, I urge Victoria into our limousine. I round the boot of the vehicle and slide in next to her.

She takes my hand and interlaces our fingers. I run my thumb across her engagement and wedding ring.

"You are stunning," I say, "I don't think I got to tell you that earlier."

"You look amazing as well," she replies.

"Did you like it all? The flowers and everything?" I ask.

I had been worried she wouldn't like it but fuck, I'm an impatient man.

"I could care less about that," she laughs, shaking her head, "I was only looking at you."

"Dio, I love you," I reply, grasping her chin and tilting her face up.

"I love you too," she says, her lips brushing against mine.

I kiss her gently, savoring the moment. Just the two of us. Madly in love.