1: 5am

A/N : Don't be a silent reader :)

Tenebrific
Ten•e•brif•ic: Causing Gloom Or Darkness

'Ring ring'  what the fuck! Who the hell is calling me at 5:00 am, I lift my phone up to see it was Zeke my assistant calling

"Zeke this better be important, it's the first day in the past 2 weeks, where I haven't had to wake up at 5:00 am and go do work stuff, and then finally I get a day off and you decide to call me at 5:00am, so I swear to god if this isn't important."

"Riva, stop talking and listen to me, you're going to think I'm a god after I tell you this, so basically I got you a photo shoot with Luke D'Angelo. THE Luke D'Angelo, I know I'm amazing but what can I say I'm the best assistant ever." If I see Zeke today, he won't be seeing tomorrow, this is why he woke me up at 5:00 am "Zeke, am I suppose to know who this Luke guy is" "Riv are you telling me you don't know who Luke is, you must be living under a rock" "Actually Zeke I live in the public eye, and I have no idea who Luke D'Angelo is, so can you please tell me, so I can go back to sleep."

"Luke is like the hottest guy ever and he's also a billionaire which is a plus, but basically he's this hottie business guy, and Calvin Klein want you and him to be the face for their new lingerie/underwear line that's coming out" "Zeke I don't know why you had to tell me this early it could have waited."

All I wanted to do was go back to sleep. "Ok don't kill me Rivs, but the shoot is in 2 days, I know it's late notice, but it pays really good money, and it's also good publicity" "ZEKE, why the hell did you agree to this, I'm probably not even free on Monday, and I don't care if it pays good money, I'm a fucking millionaire and I don't need anymore publicity, I'm literally the worlds most well-known model, it's gonna be Monday in 2 days, and I know for fact I had something else I had to do, or otherwise I would have been celebrating I had nothing to do on the worst day of the week."

"Riv I've organised everything, you only had an interview on Monday, where you had to answer random questions, and I know you prefer photoshoots, so I just told them something came up and that we would have to re-schedule the interview." I would normally be mad at him because companies book these interviews months prior so they can fit into my schedule, but he was right I did prefer photoshoots over interviews any day.

"Zeke you better send the company you cancelled on a gift basket or something, and come over tomorrow so we can discuss more about the shoot, since it's so fucking last minute, I'm going to hang up now and you're not gonna call me for the rest of the day unless someone is dying, bye love the you Zekey" "Love you too Rivs, and don't call me Zekey" "Shut up Zekey, I know you secretly love it, bye" after I hung up, I made sure to put my phone on silence, the dreadful mistake I didn't make before, and went back to sleep.

————————

6 hours later
11:00 am, a more reasonable time to wake up.
After I got up and washed my face, I went downstairs because I was really craving some watermelon, "Good morning sleeping beauty" "Morning Bailey, what are you making looks good" I said while jumping up onto the countertop "Get your nasty ass off our countertop, sit on a chair and I'm making an açai bowl, do you want one" I got my 'nasty ass' off the counter and sat in a chair "Yes please, and my ass ain't nasty it's beautiful, where's Gray."

"He went for a morning surf with his friends, he'll be back at lunch" Bailey and Gray, live with me because they had shitty parents, that kick them out onto the streets, so my family took them in, and when I moved to New York for work, they came with me since Bailey works with me and I can't spend more than 2 days away from Bailey, until I start to go insane, so I was gonna drag Bailey and Gray to New York with me whether they liked it or not, there family.

I jumped off my chair and walked towards the living room "what do you wanna watch" I said while turning on the tv "umm, we should re-watch vampire diaries" "watching vampire diaries for the 3rd time, sounds good."

"Here you go," Bailey said while sitting down and handing me a really good looking açai bowl, that had the watermelon I was craving. After binge-watching episodes of vampire diaries and talking with Bailey for hours, Gray came home. "Heyyy guys, the waves were amazing today, omg you guys started watching vampire diaries again without me, I'm offended" how does this kid wake up so early, go surf and still have this much energy "There's some food on the bench if your hungry, and you can come join us and watch vampire diaries after you put your wet sandy clothes in the wash," Bailey said.

"Oh, I totally forgot to tell you Zeke booked me a last-minute photoshoot, it's on Monday and he was so excited all because the photoshoot is with a guy named Luke D'Angelo but that isn't even the worst bit, the worst bit is that he woke me up at 5 fucking am, can you believe it 5 am."

I was waiting for her to respond but she just looked at me shocked ."Um, Bailey, I know shocking he woke me up at 5 am, but it isn't that shocking" "I don't care how early he woke you up, he got you a photoshoot with THE Luke D'Angelo, oh my fucking god, I better be coming to the photoshoot" "Why the hell is this Luke D'Angelo guy so important" I really wanted to know why everyone was so obsessed with this Luke guy "Oh Rivs please do your research" that's what I'll be doing tonight but right now I need to ring Zeke and tell him to come over for dinner tomorrow, the only time I'll be free tomorrow.

I was about to grab my phone before Gray jumped on top of me " Gray if you don't get off me right now, you'll end up on the ground" "Rivs you wish you could tackle me to the ground but I'm just too strong" after he said that I pushed him off me, and he landed right on his ass "Do you need some ice for you bruised ass or ego." "Didn't even hurt, my booty is too juicy unlike yours" what's with everyone insulting my beautiful booty today.

A/N: 1st chapter really hope you enjoyed, I would love to hear your thoughts/opinions.
Go follow my TikTok: freakydeaky22
I love you guys and thank you for reading.

Go Follow TikTok: freakydeaky22Instagram: rivablakevalentino Instagram: lukebladedangelo

Go Follow
TikTok: freakydeaky22
Instagram: rivablakevalentino
Instagram: lukebladedangelo

I Love You.