10: Fun

Play the song when I tell you x

*Drugs

Don't be a silent reader I LOVE every single comment :)

I was leaving for Milan in 2 days, so I was organising everything I was going to take

Don't forget your bikinis.

The 1st day in Milan we had an event we had to attend for publicity, 2nd day was whatever I wanted to do and I was planning to drive to a little beach just out of Milan than go get drunk off my ass, and towards the end of the 3rd day we had 2 fashion shows we had to attend.

While searching for clothes I was going to take my phone buzzed, I looked down to see I had received a message from the one and only Luke.

Dick 🤮: You busy?

Me: Yes.

I put my phone away not wanting to see why he needed me, my phone vibrated 2 more times but I chose to ignore it.

But once he decided to ring me I picked up.

"What." I didn't wanna talk to him anymore then I needed to.

"What are you doing?"

"Packing," why the hell does he need to know what I'm doing.

"Good then you're not busy," I was about to disagree with him but he kept talking.

"Do you have a dress?"

Dumbest question ever.

"I have multiple dresses," at this point I was really confused.

"Be ready in 20 minutes," what the fuck is he on about.

"Luke I'm going anywhere with you, and I don't even know what type of dress I would wear and where you're even going."

I could hear the irritated sigh he let out over the phone.

"Wear something simple, we're going to some university event thing where I said I would give some random speech about work and dedication, and you're coming with me as my date." No, no way I have better things to do but just as I was about to decline, he ended the call.

I wasn't going and he didn't even ask me, he just told me I was going. I started sorting my clothes out again but Luke started to ring me again, I quickly picked up to tell him I wasn't going but before I could even get a word out he very quietly said.

"Please." I almost didn't hear what he said, "if you say it a little louder I'll go with you."

"Please," he said barely above a whisper.

"Sorry, what was that?"

"Please amore." His voice was all stern and no trace of emotion but it was good enough.