14: Valentine

A/n: Don't be a silent reader bitch 😘
If you haven't already check out the new character aesthetics x

***Play the song on repeat when I tell you to***

And if you guys ever forget a piece of information because I'm shitty at updating, just comment and I'll reply x

I don't hate Valentine's Day. I just think it's pathetic, one day you're showering your significant other with so much love and the next day you fall into the same basic routine. If you truly loved someone so much wouldn't you show it everyday, it's a day full of pathetic whining and pining.

It's 24 hours where I pretend like I'm enjoying myself for my lovely best friend, Bailey who loves Valentine's Day.

Walking into the kitchen this morning the angel herself was already decorating a heart shaped cake.

"My one true love, happy valentines," excitement pours out of her while she runs up to me, smothering me in kisses, while rubbing the flour off her apron and onto me.

Obnoxious laughter fills the room "Happy Valentines," I say while placing a small peck on her cheek, when all of a sudden I feel a gremlin jump onto my back. "Where's my free chocolate lovies."

"Up my ass, now get off me," I softly chuck Gray off me and quickly put him into a headlock and start to mess his already messed up bed hair.

"The top shelf of the pantry has all the chocolate you need, so sad you can't reach it." He's already bolted to the pantry before I can say anything else .

"Didn't you hide his chocolate in the guest bedroom," Bailey whispers confused.

"Yeah but that'll keep him busy for a bit." A small laugh leaves her mouth while she walks back into the kitchen to continue her valentine activities.

———————

"I FOUND IT! I FOUND IT!" Gray yells while bolting down the stairs, once he makes it to the lounge he jumps straight onto me with his multiple box of chocolates, cackling like the gremlin he is.

It takes him a few minutes to calm down but once he does, he places his head on my lap and I slowly push the hair out of his face, while he shoves his mouth full of chocolate.

"Ugh he is so hot," he mumbles through the mouthful of chocolate while pointing to Damon Salvatore.

"Can I go over to Levi's house today? His mum said she'll take us over to the beach." I slowly nodded my head "But make sure to also check with Bailey."

"Check what?" Bailey say's while coming down the stairs, Gray repeats his question and once he gets Bailey's approval he runs up the stairs to get ready.