11: Lust

PLEASE don't be a silent reader :)

I felt so fucking weird.

I woke up next to Riva on the right side of the bed and I couldn't stop thinking about last night.

I was concerned about her. I can't remember the last time I was concerned about someone, I've never ever cared about someone getting high, I've seen people consume my product and overdose right in front of me and I never felt any remorse.

But I was worried about her last night, I was worried to the point I called the cops on the party just in case she wouldn't leave with me and needed an incentive to leave.

Me of all people strongly hate the cops but here I was calling them just in case she didn't leave with me. But if I'm being completely honest, I didn't want her to leave just because she was high and drunk, I wanted her to leave so she would stop dancing on a random guy or the 'handsome hunk' as she liked to call him.

She fucking whispered 'handsome hunk' in her sleep. I wouldn't say I'm jealous but I'm definitely pissed, pissed at myself for feeling like this, all I feel for her is sexual tension and nothing else.

As soon as we fuck which we will be soon, there will be no more of these stupid fucking feelings. I quietly got out of bed being careful so I wouldn't wake her and got ready to go for a run.

I needed to release some of my anger and there was this perfect 'handsome hunk' begging to be punched in the fucking face.

I quickly rummage through my suitcase grabbing a bottle of aspirin and then go fill up a glass of water and grab an apple from the kitchen. I place them on Riva's bedside table, knowing she'll be hungover when she wakes up.

I brush a piece of hair off her face and grab my gun before leaving.

I pull out my phone while standing in the elevator.

Dante: 32 Fiore Street.

'Handsome hunk' only lives 3 blocks away. I put my AirPods in and start running towards Fiore Street, I did my research on 'handsome hunk' and I was planning on hurting him for touching Riva but then I found out he had a girlfriend, that he think it's okay to lay his hands on, so now I plan on killing him.

So many ways to torture him, so many ways to have fun.

As I reach his neighbourhood I put my AirPods away and approach his front door. I lightly knock, waiting a few seconds until the door opens and his face appears.

"Come posso aiutarla?"

(How can I help you?)

Instead of wasting my breath and replying I pull out my gun from the waistband of my pants and push him inside. Panic and fear washes over his face but before he gets the chance to speak, I'm knocking his head into the wall beside us.