2: Holy Hell

Don't be a silent reader :)

"Hey Gray can you get the door, it's Zeke, I'll be down in a minute" I yell from upstairs

I could hear Gray and Zeke doing their weird-ass bro handshake and getting all excited to see each other, Zeke never acts like that when he sees me, and I'm literally the best person he'll ever meet.

I went downstairs to see Zeke and Gray playing some racing game in the lounge room, while I was walking towards the kitchen Zeke yelled "Riv can you get me some water."  No 'hey Riv, how was your day' no 'please or thank you' bitch I'll poison your water. But since I'm so nice I'll get him a glass of non-poisoned water, I'll even ask Gray if he wants something. "Hey Gray do you want anything?" "No thanks," at least he has some manners.

I walked over to where they were sitting. "Here you go Zekey, I hope you enjoy," I said sarcastically. "Thanks, Riv" now he has manners. I sat down on my phone scrolling through TikTok, waiting for Bailey to get back, she was at a photo shoot, I'm pretty sure she was the stylist at this shoot. Anything fashion related was Bailey's job, so it's hard to keep track of what she's actually doing, she could be the makeup artist, the designer, the stylist and so on, she's a very talented person.

"What do you guys want for dinner?" I ask. "Whatever is fine with me," Zeke said, "Yeah, I'm fine with whatever," Gray said. So indecisive, "Well you guys choose, since I'm not eating because I have the photoshoot tomorrow morning." It's recommended not to eat 12 hours before a photo shoot or runway, but that doesn't mean you can't eat, you're allowed to eat carbs and dry foods. I choose not to eat before photoshoots and runways, I know it's unhealthy but I don't really care, I'll just eat after the photoshoot.

"Rivs, how many times do I have to tell you how unhealthy your eating habits are." Zeke said sounding frustrated and worried, "Thanks for caring Zekey, but I've been eating like this for years and I'm fine, but if you're so worried I'll eat a piece of toast or something." I've had my eating habits for years, everyone always tries to get me to eat better, but they finally realised I wasn't gonna change, so they stopped trying so hard to get me to eat better, which I was thankful for, because they didn't need to worry, I'm perfectly fine.

"Just order some pizza for dinner," Zeke said, "mhmm, pizza sounds good," Gray said excitedly. Zeke was only ordering pizza because he knows I love it and he's hoping I'll eat some, he doesn't even like pizza.

"Hey guys," Bailey said opening the door. "Hey your fine with pizza for dinner" I asked, "Yep sounds good."
_________________

After we had dinner, we were just talking about random shit.
"I'm gonna go to bed since I have school tomorrow, while you sit here and complain about having a photoshoot with THE billionaire Luke D'Angelo." Gray said, "Ok goodnight, love you," we all said to Gray.

"I'm also gonna go to bed," I said
"What time is tomorrow's shoot?" Bailey asked.
"We have to be there at 5:30 am," I answered.
"So make sure you're both awake by 4:00 am and don't be late, I'll meet you guys there," Zeke said.
"Ok, goodnight," I said while walking upstairs, to my room.

I took a shower before I went to bed, so I wouldn't have to take one tomorrow morning.
While I was lying in bed I opened my Mac book, and searched up Luke D'Angelo. And holy hell this guy was hot, he looked like a god.

It said he owns multiple companies, but most of his fame comes from being one of the worlds most eligible bachelors, but also has a reputation for being a 'manwhore.'
I can't really judge him for being a manwhore, when I can't even remember the guy's name I slept with last week and I probably I won't remember the next guys name either. A girls got needs, but she doesn't have time for a stable relationship, so one night stands solve all my sexual problems. Love is stupid but sex isn't.

After I finished my stalking, I shut my Mac book and went to sleep.

A/N: Sorry this chapter was short, but the next one will be longer.

Thoughts on this chapter.

Go Follow
TikTok: freakydeaky22
Instagram: rivablakevalentino
Instagram: lukebladedangelo

I Love You.