13: Devil & Demons

A/n: DON'T be a silent reader please I love reading every single comment
And thanks for 100k read bitches x
And let me preface this chapter with I know nothing about going to the gym and I most definitely do NOT workout so sorry if anything sounds completely wrong and stupid x

PLEASE READ!!!!!
I've upgraded the character aesthetics since there was some confusion of what some characters looked like but you 100% can imagine whoever you wanna imagine.
But please go check them out under the chapter character aesthetics.
PLEASE READ!!!!!

I arrived home from Milan about a week ago

I arrived home from Milan about a week ago. I left our hotel room in Milan around 5am I didn't want to wake up Luke so I just left, he was suppose to stay a few more nights in Milan but he should be back in New York by now but I haven't heard from him and he hasn't replied to any of my texts, asking if he arrived safely.

But it was probably for the best, we didn't have any more work commitments together and most likely wouldn't be seeing each other anytime soon. I've spent all week at home only just recovering from my sickness, Bailey and I decided to go out tonight. I needed to get out of the house and Bailey needed to get drunk, I don't know what exactly happened but I came back from Milan and all of sudden Bailey had a deep hatred for Heath.

I interrogated Gray but all he said he knew was something about Heath messing with Bailey's feelings and that's all he knew but if Bailey doesn't like Heath neither do I. Bailey came into my room with all her makeup and we started to get ready, with music blasting in the background and our atrocious singing floating throughout the room. I eventually turned the music down and asked Bailey the question I've been wondering about all week.

"What happened with Heath?" She contemplated how she was going to tell me before finally answering, "Heath asked me out on a date and I said yes, I showed up to the restaurant and he wasn't there. I called him only for him to say he forgot but it's the facts I could hear a girls voice in the background, I told him to fuck off but he then he started saying something about a misunderstanding but I ended the call and he's been trying to call me ever since but I couldn't care less, but the worse part about the whole situation is that I shaved my legs for him Rivs, I shaved my legs for that prick."

Heath the dickhead stood up my girl, he stood up the hottest bitch to exist. "Well we're about to go out and party all night and we'll find some hot guys you can shake your fat ass on, and you'll forget all about Heath the piece of shit." With a small laugh leaving her mouth she says "Sounds good."

If Luke was going to ignore me that's fine he's not someone I need in my life, we never liked each other in the first place it was all about sexual tension but I'm sure I'll find someone else who can release that tension and if Heath was going to treat my girl like that, she can also find someone else.

Tonight's about getting drunk, having fun and if we feel like it we'll throw a few men into the mix.

I slipped my emerald green dress on. It was my first time wearing it and it was a tiny bit short but I've worn shorter and Bailey was dressed in a beautiful white dress detailed with diamonds near her left thigh.