4: Goodnight

Please don't be a silent reader :)

The meeting with Calvin Klein was tomorrow, it was to review the photos and agree what photos would go on the magazine's, billboards and in stores

I've been dreading going all week, I didn't want to see Luke again, I'm hoping he's not going to show up.

Bailey, Zeke and I had just gotten back from the Valentino office. The Valentino office was the place where everyone who works for me worked.

We walked inside to see Gray and Levi sitting on the lounge, playing some game on the PlayStation. Zeke went and sat next to them and joined in on whatever game they were playing.

"What do you guys want for dinner?" Bailey asked, "Levi and I want Mac and cheese, please" Gray responded, Levi was staying here tonight.

While Bailey was ordering the food, I told her I would have the leftover spaghetti from last night. I grabbed the bowl of spaghetti from the fridge and put it in the microwave. I grabbed my warm bowl of spaghetti and decided I would go eat it in my room. "Goodnight guys" I went over and gave Bailey a hug, I ruffled Gray and Levi's hair and before walking upstairs I told Zeke to stay here tonight, and we'll all go to the meeting together tomorrow.

I sat on my bed, turned on my tv and watched a movie while eating my bowl of spaghetti.

After the movie finished, I got up and tied my hair into a messy bun before taking a shower. After I got out of the shower, I moisturize my skin and got changed into a black tank top and some underwear, I jumped into bed and scrolled on my phone for 10 minutes, before realising I haven't posted anything on Instagram for a while, so I decided to post something before going to bed, I scrolled through my camera roll and found a picture of me laying in bed, and decided to post it, I captioned it goodnight, then posted it and went to bed.

A/N- Go check out Riva's Instagram to see the picture: rivablakevalentino

————————

It was the next morning, Delilah and Danny had just come over and we were just leaving, Rob and Calla walked us to my car before they went to their separate car, it was 10:30 am and the meeting was at 11, and I really needed coffee so we made a quick stop at Starbucks, I got a Grande Iced white chocolate caffé mocha, and Bailey and Zeke got their usual. We made it to the Calvin Klein headquarters at 11:03 am, a reasonable time, it's not like we were 45 minutes late.

I really liked my outfit today, but when do I not, my outfits always look good even when I'm not trying. I was wearing a baby blue suit, and a spaghetti strap shirt that matched the suit and some white boots.

 I was wearing a baby blue suit, and a spaghetti strap shirt that matched the suit and some white boots