7: Cigarettes

Don't be a silent reader :)

I was trying to escape the crowds of paparazzi that were swarming me with questions, and shoving the flashes of their cameras in my face

I was trying to escape the crowds of paparazzi that were swarming me with questions, and shoving the flashes of their cameras in my face. I was being dragged from interviewer to interviewer by the publicist for the show, who was trying to get good publicity for the show, obviously using me to draw attention for the show, since I'm one of the most well known models. I tried telling her politely that I have other places to be but she didn't listen, so eventually I just tried to leave but she kept drawing the paparazzi's attention to me, telling them to take photos and telling me to pose. Ben was trying his hardest to get me out of this situation and even got Chanel's security involved but it was one of those nights where the paparazzi wouldn't budge. I called Bailey a few minutes ago hoping she could help but I have know idea how she's going to be able to help, she probably won't even be able to find me in the swarms of paparazzi.

Ben had one arm placed against my back and one arm placed in front of us to move all the people out of the way, the Chanel security were trying their best to hold back the paparazzi but they were all going crazy just to get the perfect shot of me. I was getting overwhelmed with the bright flashes being shoved into my face, the multiple voices yelling in my ears, being told to look one way then another other way and when I didn't listen, I could hear them calling me foul names, 2 faced bitches really expect me to listen to them.

I wish I could say the paparazzi are never like this but after any show this is what the paparazzi are always like, and I could have tons and tons of security but the paparazzi would still find a way to shove their cameras in my face. At this point it's gonna take 15 minutes to get the car, when it should only take 3. I sigh left my mouth before I put my head down and my hand over my face with the hope it would dull the flashes from my vision and continue walking at this exceptionally slow pace.

I remember when I first started to get noticed, I loved the paparazzi the feeling of the 2 cameras that followed me around during the day felt cool and if I got annoyed I would tell them to stop and they would go away, but now I have way more than 2 cameras following me and if ever told them to stop they would ignore me, pretend they didn't hear me, actually they probably didn't hear me over all their incessant yelling, or my favourite they would turn the footage they got of me telling them to stop, and turn it into some material for their company and the label of the article or video would be RIVA VALENTINO GONE PSYCHOTIC.

I got knocked out of my train of thought when someone grabbed my wrist, I knew it wasn't Ben so I was about to go off at whoever grabbed my wrist but when I lifted my head I saw it was Luke who had grabbed my wrist.

"You go ahead and clear the path" Luke yelled at Ben over the paparazzi.

But Ben didn't move, he didn't want to leave me alone, he had know idea who Luke was and if he could trust him, "I wasn't asking, hurry up and go clear the path" Ben looked at me making sure it was okay he left, I nodded and gave him a smile before he left.