01-10

Chapter 01

In Shazhen outside the Northwest Military Region, An Ran was squeezed behind the door of a small hotel called Military Family Home, unable to move even if he wanted to. Pressed down, twisted An Ran a little at a loss.

Finally, she had a chance to speak, she pushed Zhan Lian's hand into her clothes all the way, panting for air, and said, "Zhan Lian, Zhan Lian, I have something to tell you. I'll be here this time. ..."

Zhan Lian's lips pressed back all the way, his strength was surprisingly great, he said that when he pressed on An Ran, An Ran couldn't move, his emotions were very exuded, and his whole body was trembling slightly. The muscles wrapped in the military uniform are like the strength accumulated for a long time, and the exposed skin is also like a big soldering iron. It is hot everywhere.

At this moment, he started to untie An Ran's trousers, his eyes closed slightly, and An Ran's lips were still in his mouth, and he said roundly: "Call my husband!"

"Old man, husband, I have something to tell you~~~"

An Ran was really ashamed and anxious, unable to fight and fight, and couldn't run away. She had a serious marriage certificate with her. This is really an inevitable obligation for husband and wife to perform. The practice is to be done now, what reason does she use to refuse?

But, but, but, but the point is, she ran here all the way, preparing to divorce Zhan Lian! ! !

"Don't say anything, wait until my husband loves you enough!"

Zhan Lian blocked An Ran's lips again, put his hands into An Ran's pants, grabbed her butt, lifted it up, and walked directly onto the bed. Went... the

double bed was in a mess. The man lay down on the bed contentedly. His strong back had a solid skeleton and his skin was so tanned. There were also many old and new scars. Healed the gun hole completely.

An Ran was wrapped in a big towel, sitting on the toilet, with her head down, her long hair draped messily on both sides of her cheeks, hanging on her white chest. Her mood at this time was really annoying, and she wished she slammed her head against the wall. Forget it.

I don't know if I have traveled all the way from Central China to Xiangcheng to the northwest, whether I came to divorce Zhan Lian or have sex with him!

Obviously, before coming, she had made up her mind. She and Zhan Lian are completely from two worlds. She just wanted a warm little home and a promising class. Every day, she waited for her husband to come home. A child, holding hands, grows old day by day interdependently.

As for Zhanlian, for the country and home, he took the typical path of dedication and self-dedication. From blind date to marriage, the two have only met three times. After one year of marriage, Zhanlian will return when the Mid-Autumn Festival is over. One day in Xiangcheng, even during the Spring Festival, I said that I was going to perform some tasks outside.

Normally, let alone telling the story of Hongyan, sending a text message, it is often three or four days to reply to her, and even sometimes, can not reply to a message from her for half a month.

This is not like a couple living a life at all, and this marriage is not even the marriage that An Ran wants.

Then how did you get so mad at that time, and agreed to marry someone who had met through a blind date and had only met three times?

Probably because I think Zhan Lian looks very MAN! Moreover, the blind date was for the purpose of marriage. This was a hit with An Ran. The two directly saved the process of dating and went straight to the theme of marriage.