221-230

Chapter 221

Because An Ran made a sound, the eyes of the copper-skinned and iron-boned zombies were not very good. He still relied on his hearing, but it chased An Ran, and the little mint behind it stopped working. Only the little mint chased after him, from behind, He hugged the waist of the copper-skinned and iron-boned zombie, and screamed desperately in his mouth.

An Ran just pushed the baby stroller into the maternity store, and when he heard the cry of Little Mint, he ran out and shouted anxiously: "What are you stopping? Let it chase me!!!"

Then An Ran ran again. When she went back, before she ran to Little Mint's side, the copper-skinned and iron-boned zombie turned around, planning to eat the little Mint behind her. However, the little-mint was relatively short and was holding the waist of the copper-skinned and iron-boned zombie. It turned, and she was taken and turned around, leaving only a Hengheng behind.

The copper-skinned and iron-boned zombies still had a look in their eyes, immediately locked on the target of their prey, and headed towards Hengheng.

Na Hengheng was frightened. The crystal nucleus bucket in his hand fell to the ground with a "pop", and the shiny crystal nucleus was scattered all over the ground, and the copper-skinned iron-bone zombies rushed towards Hengheng. At this moment, Yuntao flashed past, holding Hengheng and turned around and ran away.

The copper-skinned and iron-boned zombie naturally went after it, although there was a small mint hanging on its waist and back, but it couldn't stop it from wanting to eat Hengheng's heart.

An Ran was chasing behind the copper-skinned iron-bone zombies, with a feeling of a mantis hunting cicadas and oriole behind, a few people just circled the second floor in a big circle, and saw they ran to the entrance of the maternal and child store.

Suddenly, something happened, and Liu Yuan rushed out of the maternal and infant store again, hugged the copper-skinned and iron-boned zombie who was chasing Yuntao and Hengheng, and rushed towards the glass guardrail.

With a "bang", the scream sounded. It was the little peppermint hanging behind the copper skin and iron bones. It was carried by Liu Yuan, the power ability person, and directly hit the glass guardrail, and the scream, An Ran followed Coming, just grabbed Xiao Mint's body, and several people fell to the ground together.

The glass guardrail was cracked by Liu Yuan, and she let out a cry of pain, so the head of the copper-skinned and iron-bone zombie turned aside, biting Liu Yuan's shoulder indiscriminately, and then biting off her shoulder. a piece of meat.

"Don't hurt my son!"

Liu Yuan was crazy, she hugged the head of the copper-skinned and iron-boned zombie with both hands, making the zombie's head unable to move for a while.

The little peppermint who was pressed under the body of the zombie directly hugged the arm of the zombie, and when he saw it, he climbed up, and together he grabbed the zombie's throbbing feet, one big and one small, using the breastfinger. With strength, the copper-skinned iron-boned zombie was trapped alive on the ground.

Not far away, Yun Tao quickly put Heng Heng down and ran back. Together with Liu Yuan, he squeezed and hugged the head of the zombie. Yun Tao roared. Under Liu Yuan's strength, the two worked together. Forcibly, he slowly pulled the zombie's head out of his neck, and pulled out a long spine.

One of the most powerful zombies found so far was just like that by the three big and one small, four human beings torn off the neck alive...

Yun Tao dropped the zombie head in his hand, connected to the long spine , Was also thrown on the ground, and only heard a dull sound on the marble floor tiles, as if a large piece of copper had been lost.