31-40

Chapter 31

As if she had received divine help, An Ran sat in a dark corner with her daughter in her arms, undressed, grabbed the blue light box on the ground, a sterile cloth used to pad the blue light box, and wiped the one on her chest. Khan, only then breastfeeded her daughter.

The breast, which was swollen like a stone, slowly relaxed under the sucking of her daughter, and An Ran suddenly gained a sense of supreme satisfaction. Is this the magic of breastfeeding in the legend?

"

Hey , my mother hasn't named you yet, what should you call it?" While feeding, An Ran sucked her nose, lowered her head and couldn't help crying. Her daughter was not dead. It couldn't be better. , But in the future, how can they survive and get out of this hospital?

This problem worries An Ran very much, but she can't think of it so much at present, so she can only take a step and look at it. She just sits in the dark, hugging her daughter, which is actually not bad, at least the two of them are together now.

"Mom doesn't know what you should be called. Mom's name is very useless, so let's give you a nickname first, um~~~ Call it a doll, okay? Good doll~~ doll!!! Wait till Dad comes to rescue us , Let my dad give you a nice name, OK, Wawa, will Daddy come to save us?"

Wawa ignored her. Wawa was born less than a day, and now she doesn't understand anything except eating. She looks like I was very hungry. I only took care of breastfeeding. After eating for two minutes, I was tired, with Enron's breasts in my mouth, rested, and then continued to eat.

Just like this, the doll emptied one of An Ran's breasts. It didn't take long for An Ran to breastfeed, and there was not much in one breast. Naturally, there was not enough for the doll to eat, and the doll didn't have to suck, Zhang He opened his mouth and howled again.

An Ran sat on the ground, the pain in her body gradually recovered. She raised her hand and wiped the tooth hole in her neck. Only then did she realize that she had been bitten by a zombie again, but this time she waited until she felt pain in her neck. The cavities of his teeth are all crusted.

Now that the scabs are already formed, there should be no life-threatening danger. An Ran suddenly yawned and became a little tired. He changed the breast to the doll and let her continue to eat. This breast was eating and the doll was exhausted. He fell asleep with An Ran's milk.

She pulled her own sex out of the doll's mouth, rubbed her shrunken chest, and kissed the baby's sleeping face with a faint blue light, and her eyes were covered with black cloth because she was worried about the blue light. Eye hurt, An Ran did not remove the black cloth from the doll's eyes.

Chen Jiao's son was still crying, but the crying stopped. It seemed that he had almost lost the strength to cry. The voices of the two children were hoarse, which sounded strangely pitiful.

An Ran felt a little bit more in the mood, thinking that although Chen Jiao was annoying, but the child was innocent, she walked to Chen Jiao's son's blue box with the doll, and looked around, there was a blue light on the wall. Below is a storage table, a long strip, with a few bottles of soaked milk on it, and a milk warmer. At this time, there is a bottle of milk in the milk warmer.

She walked over, picked up the milk bottle in the milk warmer, held the baby and unscrewed the nipple and smelled it. The milk should be fresh and not damaged. It has been kept warm by the milk warmer, so it is still warm. Hot, just suitable for a baby to drink.

Chapter 32

Because of the excitement of finding the baby, Enron was a little excited, and never thought to find out if there is a milk powder bottle in the blue light room. It is dark in the blue light room, and I can't find the bottle on the wall without looking carefully. She was desperately anxious, thinking that the doll was going to be hungry, so she picked up her clothes and started to feed her.