291-300

Chapter 291

The weather is hot, and Xiao Mint is a big girl. It's okay to take a bath in cold water, but the baby is only three months old, and she still can't soak her directly into the bathtub.

An Ran rolled up her trousers, took the stool and placed it on top of the creeper, sat on the stool, took off the doll's clothes, put it on her lap, got a towel, got some water from the bathtub, and took the doll. Wipe clean little by little.

My little bit likes her mother rubbing her body with clean water and soft cotton cloth so softly. She moaned in her mouth, and suddenly made a comfortable "Um~~~", making An Ran and her in the bathtub amused. Little Mint smiled.

"The baby can talk."

Little Mint sat down from the other end of the bathtub, with his thin shoulders bare, exposing the white bathtub, with his chin resting on the edge of the bathtub, and a clean face with a clear touch. Smile.

She seldom speaks. Sometimes when An Ran talks to her, Xiao Mint can do things with actions, so he won't use his mouth to go back. From Xiangcheng to Tiesi Village, Xiao Mint has not said anything for a week. A record of one sentence.

And with the passage of time, Little Mint has become more and more reticent.

Sometimes An Ran didn't know why Xiao Mint was able to be so silent. She seemed to think nothing in her heart, and it seemed to be flooded with too much.

Now that she has spoken, it also means that she heard the doll's "um~~~", which was a real joy from the heart.

Suddenly, Xiao Mint's face changed. When An Ran looked up strangely, her thin body turned to the other side of the bathtub, lying on the edge of the bathtub, opening her mouth, "vomiting" and vomiting dry. stand up.

"What's the matter?"

An Ran quickly pulled a prepared towel, wrapped the doll in her hand, and leaned forward to pat Xiao Mint's back. Her back was very slender, originally quite thin, and followed An Ran for almost two months. It's not that skinny and skinny.

Little Mint vomited and shook her head. She didn't know what was wrong with her. Suddenly she felt very uncomfortable in her stomach and wanted to vomit.

An Ran patted Xiao Mint's back, patted, as if thinking of something, the expression on her face suddenly stunned, her lips tightened, and she stopped talking.

"Sister, I'm a little uncomfortable."

Xiao Mint finished vomiting, turned a little pale, and looked at An Ran, with a wet and pitiful emotion in his eyes, and asked:

"Am I sick? Will I become a zombie? ? " "

No, no. "Enron hand, feeling the small mint hair, my heart sore head waves, and then hold the baby with one hand, one hand propped little mint," come on, you up, Don't wash it, the water is cold."

An Ran endured the pain in his heart, lifted Mint out of the bathtub with a worried expression, and then took the doll out of the bathroom, walked to the side of her car, opened the trunk, and gave Xiao Mint found a set of clothes to wear, and led Xiao Mint back to the dormitory.

"You take a rest first, don't run around, I...what should I do, yes, go to the doctor, and show you."

She couldn't bear to look at Xiao Mint's ignorant face and hugged it. Wawa, put Wawa in a monk's uniform, put in diapers, went out, closed the door, and walked around in the corridor, not knowing what to do.