21-30

Chapter 21

As a result, An Ran's heart slammed, and directly dragged Chen Jiao up on the ground, and dragged it to the window, "You go down first!"

"I don't want it, you lunatic, don't look at how many floors this is! "

Let her hold a rope to be Batman from the fourth floor. Of course Chen Jiao will not do it. It is now 12 noon and it is still dark. She is tired and hungry. She just wants to fall on the bed and wait for her husband to rescue her. So An Ran will drag her if she wants to jump off the building? ! Chen Jiao didn't care about the pain of being pushed by An Ran under the bed, so she struggled desperately in An Ran's hands.

An Ran was a little relieved, but she tried her willpower, clutching Chen Jiao's clothes desperately with both hands, and lowered her voice and shouted, "You must go down for me. I understand."

Don't really blame An Ran for being too gloomy, the main reason is that Chen Jiao has already had a criminal act of untie the rope, so of course An Ran is going to force Chen Jiao to jump off the building together, and it is Chen Jiao that jumps first, and then she jumps!

At this time, it seemed that I heard the sound of someone arguing in the ward, and the door of the ward was violently hit by the zombies outside. Chen Jiao and An Ran were both startled, and they didn't dare to quarrel. You let me go, I let you go , The two of them stopped screwing together, just standing by the window, did not dare to move.

The sound of hitting the door became quieter, and An Ran gave Chen Jiao a sideways glance. No matter what mental journey Chen Jiao was at this time, in short, Chen Jiao didn't follow the rope to jump downstairs. It was impossible for An Ran to jump off the building alone.

Hu Jie, who was lying on the bed, struggled to get up halfway, looking sadly at An Ran and Chen Jiao. He was about to speak to encourage the two to unite, but when he saw An Ran walked to the bed of the 16th bed, he picked it up. After the fruit knife she had just placed on the bed, she pulled the knife out of the scabbard directly, walked to Chen Jiao's side, and put the knife against Chen Jiao's throat.

"No, An Ran!"

Hu Frame was anxious, and she said silently, but Chen Jiao was frightened. Standing by her bed, looking at An Ran's broken face, a fierce light loomed, frightened. He began to grunt, "I, I'm not really trying to untie your rope, if you really go on, I won't be so... I don't know how serious it is to harm you, if it hurts you, I will go to jail. "

"Shut up, I don't have anything anymore, I only have my daughter. I have to go out and get out alive!"

An Ran admitted that she is emotionally broken now, a person who has broken down emotionally, what to say to her now It's useless. She is divorced, has no houses, no cars and no men to rely on. Her daughter is the only bloodline she has in this world. Now her daughter is in the neonatal department and is unsure about her life or death. Take it outside, and then come back with rescue to save her daughter.

And be fast!

The child must not be hungry, and the time will drag on. An Ran is afraid that her daughter will starve to death or be eaten by the doctors and nurses who become monsters in the neonatal department!

"I, I, I don't want, I'm afraid, I don't want to go down, I don't want to~~ I really didn't want to untie your rope, really."

Chen Jiao was threatened by An Ran's knife, and An Ran's knife pressed her tightly. The throat, Chen Jiao stepped back step by step. She was crying, crying out of breath, and then under An Ran's duress, she grabbed the rope in her hand and climbed up the steps crying crying. On the rain terrace, he begged An Ran again,