261-270

Chapter 261

In the car in front, Liang Ziyu brought a woman over and knocked on Yuntao's car window. Yuntao got out of the car and chatted with Liang Ziyu. An Ran hugged the baby and dispersed, and he heard Liang Zi. Yutong Yuntao introduced the woman next to him,

"This is my girlfriend. She is called Zhao Ru. Everyone knows each other. After entering the Iron Wire Village, they will take care of each other."

Zhao Ru is in Liang Ziyu's team. The woman who is quite powerful, but can't tell if it is a power supernatural person.

I saw that Zhao Ru clapped his hands with some surprises at An Ran, and made a gesture to hug the doll, "Wow, what a cute baby, I'll take a hug."

An Ran was silent and didn't respond to Zhao Ru, just as he didn't hear Zhao Ru. If he hugged the doll in his arms tighter, he tilted his head and looked at the obstacle ahead. A group of people in white clothes walked over. They immediately changed the subject and said,

"Huh? How do these people come out? ? a " "

I made inquiries, they were sent to monitor card. "liangzi case of a white lab coat who looked back on Yuntao and Enron, explains:" these people are survivors wire village was incorporated into the disease The control team, at this time every night, will issue a monitoring card outside the roadblock. Those who get the monitoring card can only enter the roadblock for a physical examination after 24 hours."

"So strict?" An Ran and Yuntao looked at each other. , Both of them had some doubts in their eyes, and then An Ran asked again, "Why wait for 24 hours?"

"Because I am afraid that some people will be bitten by zombies, they will become corpses after entering Wire Village, biting people in Wire Village, Then the epidemic will be out of control." It

was not Liang Ziyu who answered An Ran, but his girlfriend Zhao Ru. Zhao Ru's eyes were fixed on the doll, as if he was a too cute baby. It didn't take a while. , Stood in front of An Ran again, clapped her hands at the doll, and coaxed:

"Let me give a hug, it's so cute, auntie hug a hug, okay??"

An Ran naturally refused, but it was not obvious. Refusal, can only hold the doll in diapers and talk nonsense to Zhao Ru with his eyes open.

"She didn't wear a diaper. It won't be good to pull you all over for a while. Another day, another day." Are you

kidding? After so many experiences, would An Ran hand her child like a jewel to a woman who has only seen one or two faces on the roadside to hug him? Is she stupid or short-sighted?

Looking at this Zhao Ru again, it shouldn't be the woman the plants said. After all, this Zhao Ru feels very weak. His face is clean and his skin is very watery. Where is it hard? Where will the soil be manipulated? It is true that she wants to hold the baby, but she is not sure if she is going to abduct the baby.

Seeing An Ran's resistance, Zhao Ru didn't mind, and smiled at An Ran, with a good temper, and said to An Ran: "You saw you killing zombies along the way. You have good skills. Have you ever thought about how to live after entering Wire Village.

Should we continue to go north and find the Beibei on the radio?" "There is no plan, we also go wherever we go." An Ran replied very calmly, holding the doll by the side of the car, thinking about it, then Asked Zhao Ru, "I think you seem to be familiar with the situation in the Wire Village. Do you have any introduction?"

"Well, I've been to Wire Village, but I came out again. I'm a native of Wire Village." Zhao Ru didn't explain the reason why he came out of Iron Wire Village. Tong Anran elaborated on it, but simply gave An Ran some basic information in the Iron Wire Village.