171-180

Chapter 171

Yuntao first ran to the front of a pickup truck with oil drums, and smashed the head of a zombie that was blocking the road with a punch, turned his back, and slashed the other zombie who had rushed towards him, and then smashed it with a punch. The glass windows of the pickup truck.

He opened the door, got into the driver's seat, pulled out two wires, and started to catch the fire.

An Ran hugged the doll and followed behind Liu Yuan, listening to the men in front of the gas station yelling and killing, as if some powerful character had come in front of them.

She just ran out of the door just a few steps, but the two men guarding the door didn't know if it was because they had become power supers. They didn't seem to be killed so easily. Yun Tao didn't kill him with a single stab. There was one. He stood up unsteadily and directly caught up with An Ran.

The man who was hit by a knife behind him grabbed An Ran's clothes behind his back, cursing her to prevent her from running. An Ran turned around holding the doll in the sling, with the back of his hand behind, and quickly pulled out the back of the waist. His sharp knife stabbed into the stomach of the man who was blocking the road.

Then, An Ran drew the knife from the man's belly, sweating on his forehead, and turning his head, he saw the little girl in the room, still with his hands on the iron railings, without clothes, and watched her. The men in the girl's room seemed to rush to the gas station to fight.

An Ran was stunned for a moment and looked at the little girl's eyes, only to feel that there was no emotion in the little girl's eyes. Others live, others die, and others live in heaven or hell. The little girl doesn't care at all, she just puts her hands on the iron railings. , Looked straight at An Ran, watched An Ran kill someone, watched someone killed by An Ran.

"Are you going?" Inexplicably, An Ran asked the little girl. She was holding the doll and looked a little anxious.

The little girl with a numb face, a hopeful smile appeared on her quiet face, her eyes brightly nodded at An Ran, turned around, pulled a large sheet from the bed, opened the door and ran out. When he reached An Ran's, he stretched out his hand, holding An Ran's clothes with some attachment.

An Ran turned around, guarding the doll trapped in front of her chest with one hand, and holding her ex-husband's saber in the other. A man rushed out from nowhere, and An Ran swung a knife at the man who rushed towards her. I don't know where the man opposite Zhazhong is. She only heard a scream in her ears, and An Ran rushed over.

"Of course, hurry up and get in the car!"

Liu Yuan had already bypassed a few zombies, sitting in the passenger seat with Hengheng in her arms, and poking out a head. At this time, Yun Tao had already started the pickup truck. Seeing An Ran at the end, it seemed that all the Qinglong male subordinates present didn't intend to let An Ran's appearance easily.

So Yuntao opened the car door, slammed the car door directly on a zombie, jumped out of the car, rolled over the roof of the car to meet An Ran.

And under the eaves, An Ran was still guarding the doll in one hand and a knife in the other. Seeing who was standing in front of her, she stabbed him in the forehead regardless.

Regardless of whether he is a human or a zombie, she will poke anyone in the brain who gets in the way.

The mobile granary is about to run away. This is of course a major event. Even if you don't go to the front of the gas station and smash with the powerful pirate man in the turban, you can't let go of the mobile granary. So amidst the chaos, someone shouted in a low voice,