71-80

Chapter 71

Looking at the zombies, the blood was mixed with brain pulp, and it was as thick as yogurt, and the brain tissue was the fruit orange added to the yogurt.

So An Ran has no way to distinguish with the naked eye what is a fruit orange...Brain tissue, what is a diamond, she has to pinch the particles with her fingers to feel it.

Hu Jia carried the knife, while doing psychological construction for himself, and at the same time plucking up the courage to walk inside the door, he just saw An Ran squatting on the ground, in a large pool of black, pitch-like viscous liquid, touching the white White and tender brain tissue.

She was stunned for a moment, did not hold back, turned around, held up the wall, bent over and vomited.

An Ran put down the brain flower that was twirling in his hand, picked up a diamond and put it in his pocket, turned his head, looked at Hu Jie's back, did not speak, just got up, wiped a hand on his clothes, and pointed A large

pot of green plants placed on the side of the escalator said to Hu Jie: "Help me move this pot of trees to the ward, thank you."

This is a pot of trees, and An Ran doesn't recognize it, and This potted tree was stained with a lot of zombie brains, and black yogurt was ticked on the green leaves, and there were some bone fragments in the yogurt.

An Ran feels that this tree is always blocking her when it is placed here. If she accidentally kicked it over, it would not be so good. It made her feel like bullying the young tree inexplicably, so she simply moved to her ward. Let's forget it.

Hu Jie vomited, and turned her head to give An Ran an "OK" gesture. The sound of her vomiting also attracted some zombies on the escalator to find the right direction and climb up. An Ran had no time to take care of Hu Jie, and went busy again. Killed her zombies.

When Hu Jian finally resisted the vomiting, he turned around and ran off holding the tree that An Ran had ordered. The tree was not very tall and could not tell what kind it was. The leaves were wide and wide, planted at the end of the pot. After being trimmed very cleanly, Hu Jie carried the big potted plant all the way and returned to the ward. Just putting the potted plant on the ground, he found that there was a zombie's brainstem in the place covered by leaves.

She couldn't help but retched on the ground. Before she finished her vomiting, An Ran opened the door and came in. Hu Jia pointed at the white brain on the leaves, and An Ran gave an "Oh". There was no response. She went to see the doll. NS.

Wawa slept just right. She is not as easy to wake up now as she did a few days ago. Basically, she can sleep for an hour and a half in one sleep. This may be due to the separation from Huwen. The two children no longer wake up each other, and every day is safe. The things to do have dropped drastically, and my sleep has improved a lot.

But the face was ruddy and not rosy, I couldn't see it, anyway, it was all black blood on An Ran's face, and she didn't wipe it.

"Why did you come back?"

Hu Frame behind him vomited dryly, got up and walked to An Ran's side, raised his hand, and wiped his mouth with a tissue on the bedside table of his 17th bed, looking at An Ran's hand. knife, then asked:

"? knife and bad yet,"

"ah, does not go" to safely tuck the baby under a corner, raised his hand has been split crooked fruit knife, Hu said frame: "I'm afraid you have to look for a few more knives." The

best is a scalpel, but the operating room is on the top floor. Before the safety hazard on the third floor is resolved, it is impossible for An Ran to go to the top floor to kill the zombies. The hand of the zombies is getting stronger and stronger, and An Ran feels more and more that the knife in his hand is more important. If there is a scalpel as a weapon now, it will definitely be much better than a fruit knife.