81-90

Chapter 81

Looking down from the direction Chen Jiao pointed to, there was a small open space. Two or three large trash cans were placed on the edge of the open space. A few zombies in blue cleaner costumes wandered around the trash cans. On the opposite side of the open space, there is a row of windows, and inside the windows is the emergency pharmacy.

An Ran measured it. The zombies outside the dirt channel must be killed before they can enter the emergency ward to get medicine. Now the zombies' hearing is becoming more and more sensitive. If the zombies on the open ground are not killed, it will easily cause future problems.

"My uncle works in a government department in Xiangcheng. As long as we go out and find the government, I promise to let you drink spicy food in the future."

Chen Jiao stood next to Hu Frame, stretched out her hand, and hooked up with loyalty. After reaching Hu Jie's shoulder, she confidently released her rhetoric. She didn't know if she really had this strength or was a fake.

An Ran thought about Chen Jiao's affiliation. Maybe there was an uncle who worked in a government department. Now the end of the world is here. In the future survivors' gathering place, there is a government acquaintance. It's better to do things after all. of.

"Don't worry, your uncle has also become a zombie?" Unable to help, An Ran poured cold water on Chen Jiao.

Chen Jiao was taken aback, and some hollow expression in her eyes flashed by, and immediately, she comforted the worried Hu Jie with confidence, "It's okay. There are many relatives and friends in my family. My uncle works in the Armed Forces Department. There is an aunt in the Drug Administration, and another...Anyway, you two will follow me in the future, and make sure that you will not worry about eating and drinking for the rest of your life!"

She seemed to be worried about something, but she was still laughing and caressing, as if she was right in front of her. The end of the world is like a small difficulty, as long as the three of them rush out of the hospital, everything will be on the right track, bright and beautiful, all will come back.

Regarding this, Hu Jie just managed to smile, An Ran didn't comment. In fact, the three of them didn't know what the future would be like. They can still be noisy now. Maybe after leaving this hospital, everyone will part ways. I don't know how I will go next.

And watching the food in this hospital is getting less and less, it's time to go out.

After the medicines were prepared, I went to the basement, where there would be fewer zombies, and An Ran was full of confidence in his future.

Once such a plan was made, the three big living men began to prepare.

Of course, An Ran is responsible for the force here. Holding a fruit knife, she slowly walked down the dirt channel on the third floor with the smell of garbage and rancid to solve the cleaning zombies, Hu Jia was responsible for collecting food in the hospital, and What about Chen Jiao... She voluntarily stayed to see her baby!

Although it is very unreliable to leave the doll and He Wen to such a careless guard Chen Jiao, but now that there are not enough manpower, Chen Jiao just looks at the child with her eyes. As long as the child cries, she will go to Hu Jiao. , So don't worry too much.

An Ran pointed his ears, went down from the dirt passage, and listened to the movement in the sky garden on the third floor. He quickly resolved the three cleaner zombies outside the dirt passage on the first floor and rushed directly to the window of the emergency pharmacy, gently When I lifted the glass window with my hand, things went smoothly unexpectedly, and the glass window was not locked.