271-280

Chapter 271

An Ran, who was sighed, looked at Tang Silo with her eyes, and at the man with a gun behind Tang Silo. His face blushed and white with anger, and he asked word by word:

"Who insulted me? Which one of you? Seeing it with the eyes?"

"I..."

Tang Siluo just wanted to say that it was all He Xiaomei in the Anran community. Yun Tao stood in front of An Ran and blocked the ambiguous surrounding men for her. He looked at Tang Siluo with a serious expression, and said loudly and forcefully:

"I am a veteran. I am organized and disciplined. The end of the world is coming. I admit that I have been depressed for a while, but the one behind me, I I can vouch for my dignity as a soldier, I have never touched a single hair of her!"

Lie, who cut her long hair? An Ran lowered his head behind Yuntao, and couldn't help but vomit. They had a tacit understanding with Yuntao, and both put on an expression of "Skills can be killed but not insulted".

After a few months of getting along day and night, there is still a tacit understanding of this.

Tang Siluo looked at Yuntao, and then at Xiao Mint and Hengheng beside Yuntao, and hummed, "Speaking is better than singing."

Then after thinking about it, his tone was a little more peaceful, and he spoke to Enron. Said: "In the final analysis, this matter has nothing to do with me. I'm just helping Brother Lian a favor, An Ran. Since you have to turn your elbow out of the way, you can do it with you. But Yun Tao, I have to Take it away first. Why are you and him ugly, go and explain to Brother Lian by yourself."

"Explain what? I divorced him a long time ago." An Ran poked a head out of Yun Tao's back with anger. Frowning at Tang Siluo, he was also very polite: "Since Iron Wire Village does not welcome us, then we will not enter the city. We have said that there is nothing between me and Brother Tao, and you have to take someone for some reason, too. It's nosy."

At this point, Yun Tao and An Ran heard clearly. Tang Siluo said that she was helping Zhan Lian to vent her anger because she thought Yun Tao had bullied An Ran, but Zhan Lian didn't say anything. , What kind of spirit is Tang Siluo cultivating by helping Zhan?

Yes, that's right, Zhan Lian and Yun Tao had a fight just now, but Yun Tao is also a Lian, he can feel that, in fact, his combat effectiveness is far inferior to Zhan Lian, if Zhan Lian really wants to kill. He, Yuntao can live till now?

Just now, the fight between Zhan Lian and him, in the final analysis, Zhan Lian did not know how much water was released, and the difference between this trick and one style is yours. With the level of Tang Siluo and An Ran, you can't see it. of.

This kind of unspeakable feeling made Yuntao quite helpless. To prevent things from developing to an unacceptable level, Yuntao turned his head and said to An Ran behind him:

"It's okay, you go back to find you. Ex-husband, I'll explain the matter clearly, I'll go with them first."

"Brother Tao, don't go, we can go north without entering this wire village..."

An Ran was a little confused by Yun Tao. She went to explain clearly to Zhan Lian? Explain that she and Yuntao were innocent before?

Why? Which man she was innocent with, why did she explain it to an ex-husband? !

But when Tang Siluo on one side heard that An Ran was no longer in the Iron Wire Village, he became a little angry. He stamped his foot and pointed at An Ran angrily: