61-70

Chapter 61

Standing outside the door of the safety staircase, looking inside, sure enough, the zombies in the pediatrics department, like An Ran imagined, although not very small, there are definitely not as many people in the neonatology department, about the same as the number of zombies in the obstetric department. It's not too difficult to get up. No matter how weak An Ran is, she has already killed two-story zombies. She is not ashamed.

An Ran thinks it's very easy to solve!

She raised the somewhat blunt scissors in her hand and opened the security door. Following the heavy security door, she made a "crunch" and several nearby zombies turned their heads.

An Ran quietly stepped into the door and moved towards the wall next to the security door. A zombie walked past her. An Ran raised the scissors and stabbed the zombie's forehead with a knife. The zombie fell down. The sound of falling to the ground attracted the nearest zombie, and An Ran drew out the scissors, preparing to give another knife to the zombie who came in response.

It was discovered that the blade of the scissors was gone, only two bald rings were left!

She looked at the ring in her hand with some surprise, cursed in her heart, what the hell? ! Then, seeing the nearby zombie rushed over, An Ran suddenly felt like a god-assisted body, turned a awkward somersault on the spot, wiped the zombie's legs, reached the door of the safety door, pushed the safety door and ran into the safety staircase.

The heavy security door closed with a "bang" behind An Ran, blocking the zombies behind the door. These zombies are all human beings. Although they can eat human flesh and drink human blood, they are not more powerful than one in terms of strength. How old is a normal person, and they don't have an IQ, they don't know how to master it, and it's just a safe door. They just go back brutally and rudely, and don't have the IQ to turn the door handle.

Holding the ring, An Ran hurriedly ran down the fifth floor. At the entrance of the stairs, he met Hu Frame who was dragging a corpse of a zombie.

Hu Frame saw her running down profusely, and dropped the zombie in her hand. She came over worriedly and looked at An Ran and asked:

"What's wrong? Are you injured?"

"No!" An Ran shook his head, Take a look at the ring in his hand, "Do you still have a fruit knife?"

These medical scissors are so unusable that An Ran had never thought about it.

"Ah? Haha."

Hu Jie couldn't help laughing twice, and then realized that in such a living environment, An Ran was working hard for everyone's safety. She laughed at this time, it was too untimely, and then Hu Jie shook his head and looked at An Ran seriously and said:

"No, but in such a big hospital, there should always be a few fruit knives. Without fruit knives, there will be surgical scissors. , I'll find it for you. You can take a break and leave it to me to find supplies."

"Okay, thank you."

An Ran smiled at Hu Frame, dropped the ring in his hand, and went back to the doctor directly. I went to see Wawa and Hawen in the office. After Hu Frame, both children were taken better. After An Ran went to the sixth floor, the diapers on Wawa and Hawen's buttocks were changed. Both A child's quilt is also tucked well, and he is sleeping well right now.

After killing the zombies, you don't need to coax the children. This kind of life is simply heaven. An Ran who lives in heaven ran to her flower pots again to see her flowers and avocado seedlings, because there was no food to support. , There is no power in her hand, she just watched it, and she should appreciate it.