11-20

Chapter 11

An Ran trembled with fright, and a sudden urination came. She held it back. Before she could react, she was hit by someone beside her. An Ran, who was already unsteady, was hit so suddenly. Falling to the ground, the phone in his pocket fell out and slid far away.

An Ran gritted her teeth without making a sound, or at this moment, when she wanted to make a sound, she couldn't make it anymore. She was completely scared and stupid. The person who hit her, the lower head was looking for something, his eyes were gray, and the corners of his mouth showed two very long fangs.

Damn, is this a human? An Ran almost fainted on the spot, and couldn't hold back her urine. She was scared to urinate, and before she had time to scream, she saw the person who hit her...the thing, turned her head, and swayed straight into the ward, sharing the same bed. Together, he bent down and began to bite the woman on the bed with his yellow phlegm mouth and fangs.

The bright red blood ran down the bed sheet and smeared on the ground. After a while, the woman on the bed died, letting the two men lie on her, eating her flesh and blood and internal organs.

"Oh~~" An Ran didn't hold back, watching this scene, she felt nauseated, but when the sound of her vomiting came out, the two men on the bed, eating the woman, turned their heads as if blindfolded. A layer of white-gray eyes stared at An Ran horribly.

The ward was very dark, as if there was only one parturient. I don't know why the lights were not turned on, but this did not prevent An Ran from seeing the blood on the mouths of these two men. The sharp teeth grew on the corners of the mouth like wild beasts. , And then they...no, they moved, climbed off the bed, and swayed directly towards An Ran step by step.

An Ran covered her mouth, shook her head, tears of fear came into her eyes, sitting on the ground, she shrank in disbelief, she wanted to vomit, she didn't dare to vomit, she wanted to cry, she didn't dare to cry, she had never experienced it. After experiencing this fear, she looked up and looked around. The people who came and went afterward seemed to have not noticed this scene, still wandering aimlessly.

The shaking movements of the two men were very slow, as if they were locking on the target. They were always searching in the direction of An Ran, but they were not far away from An Ran. Soon, they walked out the door and were about to find An Ran here. coming.

"Change, change, change, and become a little fox fairy, the sound of footsteps under the moonlight, I put my hand on your shoulder gently, I hope you don't panic because of me~~~" The

critical moment, The phone An Ran dropped on the ground suddenly rang two meters away. The song of "Little Fox Fairy" was loud enough to ring through the entire corridor. Around An Ran stopped and stood blankly. There is no movement in place.

More importantly, the two men who had eaten parturient paused in front of An Ran, turned their heads, turned around, and went to the mobile phone singing "Little Fox Fairy". Those who paused were also there. It moved at this time, then shook, turned around, and walked toward the phone that sang "Little Fox Fairy".

As soon as they turned their backs, An Ran saw the fangs in their mouths, these were all monsters, monsters! ! ! She stood up hurriedly with trembling hands and feet, gently wiped a few people around her, stood far away, and then glanced at the phone on the ground, calling her Zhan Lian.

Thanks! ! ! You finally came in handy!

Chapter 12

An Ran was in her heart, thanking Zhan Lian for his eight-life ancestor, and hurriedly pressed against the wall and ran back to his ward in a hurry.