161-170

chapter 161

An Ran and Liu Yuan in the car turned pale instantly. An Ran looked back at Liu Yuan, Liu Yuan shook her head, tears in her eyes.

Looking at this group of men, none of them look like good people. They are all very evil. Depending on what they wear, there are people from all walks of life before the end of the world. Why do they all become so evil after the end of the world? NS?

It is said that survival in the last days is difficult. For An Ran, she feels that the difficulty is not how to survive among the zombies, but how to survive among the survivors!

Behind them is a group of zombies, and in front of them is a group of evil men, and the blue dragon man at the head is even more crooked, even more evil than Wang Xin.

None of the women in them were wearing trousers, and their faces were so pale that all of them were as good as the original Xiaomei. An Ran and Liu Yuan understood what they would encounter when they got out of the car.

This is the outside world. You think you have seen the strong, but there is always someone stronger than you. You think you have seen the worst in the world, but the bottom line of sin is always lowering your three views.

Following the car behind Anran's car, there were originally three survivor men with them. Their car had not yet driven into the gas station. Seeing this scene from a distance, they had already turned the front of the car and ran away.

Fortunately, their departure took away most of the zombies following behind.

At the gas station, Yuntao clenched his fists, smiled at Qinglong Nan, shook his head slightly, turned his head, and spit out a word to An Ran silently, [Go]

An Ran immediately started the car, but the car ran out of gas , The last bit of gas has been used up, her car is very fuel-efficient, and at this moment only the sound of the key is ignited, and the car can't move.

Seeing An Ran's car didn't move, Yun Tao was just passing his head, feeling a little anxious, but he didn't show his face. He looked at Qinglong Nan and smiled: "Impossible, brother, there are children in this car, these two Women have to take care of their children."

"Child?" The Qinglong man suddenly raised his head and laughed unreasonably, his expression as if he had obtained some kind of treasure for fighting monsters, "It's just right to have a child, let the child go and lead the remaining zombies away."

These three were Anran by Yuntao . The car, the large group of zombies that came over, was taken away by the three survivors of Xiaomei's husband, but there were still many zombies coming towards the gas station.

Therefore, Qinglong male wants to use the child to divert the attention of the zombies, lest the zombies call one by one, and it will be very troublesome to block the gas station collectively when the time comes.

This kind of thinking has completely wiped out human nature. Compared with the evil that Yun Tao watched Xiaomei being ruined by the three men Wang Xin and stood by, the evil degree of the Qinglong man group has reached the level of anger between humans and gods.

Unable to tolerate Yun Tao, whose children had been thrown out, killing intent suddenly appeared in his eyes. The Qinglong men and the gang saw Yun Tao unmoved, and they were so unmoved, they surrounded them one after another. Pulling out the sharp knife and stick, suddenly, someone yelled and rushed up, the first one to launch a siege towards Yuntao.

Behind him, An Ran stepped on the brakes and started to fire, but the car still didn't move! ! !

Looking at Yuntao again, it was quite difficult to deal with it with one knife from the left and one from the right, one punch from the left and the right!