Chapter -32/Epilogue

Hello Fam :)

A/N: - As the name says, we have reached the end. There's a slash because if I am getting any new ideas, I would include them but for now, I am finishing it now. It's not sudden because I have already mentioned it a few chapters before.

Also, when we talked, I told people they would hate me after this chapter. And many people said, no they wouldn't. Have you changed your opinions? :P

2. I wrote the last part in a hurry and didn't even read for a second time because I wanted to update this today. There is a surprise for you in between. I 'apologize' for any mistakes. If you find any, feel free to comment. I would correct it later. I came from lab at 9pm and without any break during lunch so, right now all my muscles are aching. (We had a protest yesterday inside the campus. So, it's been 2-3 days since I had slept properly. :P)

Warning: As I said earlier, I can't write kids and anything regular but since it's an epilogue, I wanted to write something different. Hence, the writer decided to pull a Deadpool. Have fun reading. :P

Happy Reading...

It was Sunday and Nandini was working from home when Canir barged inside the room. He sat beside her, pulled her laptop away, and kept it away from her before grabbing her hands into his, staring at her with wide emotional eyes. "Nandini, where is Manik?"

Overdramatic idiot. Nandini rolled her eyes, freeing her hands and pulling her laptop back to her. "He went on a date. If you don't have any other work, find someone else to torture. I have loads of work to do."

Cabir gasped. "Your husband went on a date and you are cool about it? What the hell, Nandini?"

"He went with Navya. Why are you overreacting?", she told, without taking her eyes from her screen. She had to complete the work but she needed some peace of mind for that to happen and looking at the direction their conversation was going, she doubted it would be successful.

"Navya went on a date with Manik? Why didn't she tell me?", he screamed.

Nandini shrugged. "I don't know, Cabir. Maybe she needs to get away from you for a little while. Manik can be therapeutic."

"Are you saying I am a trauma?"

"I never said that."

"You meant that", said the younger twin, pointing an accusing finger in her direction. "You know what, forget it. Get ready. I am taking you out on a date."

Nandini sighed. "Whatever shuts you up", she muttered because how was it even possible for him to let people live in peace when he decided something.

XXX

Even though Cabir was blabbering something, he wasn't making any sense. The boy was jumping from one topic to another. Nandini felt he was avoiding the one thing that's bothering him.

"Cabir, what's wrong?"

"What?"

"You are not being you. What happened?", she asked.

"I am fine, Nandini."

"Yeah, right", she muttered and shuffled her brain for any possievery timen. "Is it Navya? Fighting again?"

"No", he said, eagerly. "She is leaving for Paris this week."

"Okay", muttered Nandini. She talked to Navya and since the girl didn't have any assignments in India, she wanted to leave. "Cabir, do you want to marry Navya?"

"Of course but-"

"But?"

"But how can I? We have never talked about it. Even if we are getting married, I can't stay in Paris and I don't think she would want to leave Paris. Her parents are there and her job."