Last Note

Hello Fam :)

So another journey comes to an end. Before talking about the future, I want to address a question I have postponed for since long.

Many people asked me why I wrote this Manik because he is different and apparently 'not real'. I guess most of you know I am from Andhra Pradesh and I am a big fan of Trivikram Srinivas. He is a director and writer. A few years back during one of his interviews, he said something about his hero.

Why do we hero-worship the bad boys? Why do we love movies or stories where the guy could beat up a hundred people and could terrorize anyone. Why can't a good person who respects his parents, who respect the girl he loves, who follows every rule, and who is a decent human being couldn't be a hero?

Or along the lines. It has been stuck with me ever since. Apparently, this story was published on Wattpad in Jul 2020 but I have started writing this since Apr 2018. Manik and Nandini were there with me since then and it's hard for me to part ways with them too. Also, if you have noticed, Lord Ram isn't a God in a sense that counts according to our mythology. He was born human and followed a path that was humanely possible. Hence, if he could, why can't we? There comes our Manik. A person, decent human being and follows the righteous path. He struggled, he stumbled on his path but never wavered from his path. He isn't perfect, hence, he is not unachievable. We all say we want Manik but why can't we try at a part of Manik? Let's be good and love each other.

Sorry, thoda jyada ho gaya. Finally, never compromise with anyone who wouldn't love or respect you. Be it a friendship or a relationship. The belief that things could be good, people can be good was built inside us by Manik. Let's keep it alive. 

This is the first book where I wrote because I was serious about my writing. Before this, I was just having fun and letting out. I have changed my writing style and it felt difficult initially but I have learned to become comfortable with it. I have learned a lot throughout this journey and thanks to you. For those who are sad, this Manik would be with us forever. He isn't going anywhere. As Nandini said, you just need to turn the pages. :)

Sequel:

There wouldn't be any sequel to this book because it already is the sequel of a book. Also, I have written everything possible. So, doesn't make sense to start another. Also, because it's better to stop when it's nice. We would lose the interest and the preciousness of the story if I am dragging it further.

My next plan is to finish Modern Cinderella and Best friends sequel. It's been on hold for months.

Future Projects:

1. After these two, I want to publish a Mahirat fanfiction, with the Indian Cricket team as a bunch of teenage college students. I have written 10 chapters in it and I would work on further chapters.

2. Another story I have been writing was the Harry Potter Fanfic. It has the marauders alive and where Voldemort hadn't split his soul into seven parts. Harry has his parents alive and for once has a family along with Sirius and Remus. Also, Snape isn't so cruel because Lily is alive and he for once isn't obsessed with her. I have the plot running inside my head even before I have started writing Nerd and Brat -part 1. The prequel to this is the marauders' era where James matures up and Sirius escapes to the Potter house. These are two different plots but I intended to connect these two so that they are one big happy family by the time Harry grows up. I have stopped this one but if anyone is interested, I would love to publish this. If not interested, I am keeping this to myself and read whenever I wanted. :P

3. Much awaited Manan story. I have college and I am busy with my project so this would take time because I have a plot going inside my head but nothing solid has formed. Once I am confident about it, I will post this. The idea is Manan in lockdown. I am not giving any more details. :P

4. Meanwhile, if I am getting any good ideas, I will keep on writing Trials of Love. Suggestions are welcome.

The main point is: No, you aren't getting rid of me that soon. :P

Feel free to ask any questions you want to know. I will answer them. :)

All the best. :)