Chapter 2

Don't Tell Anyone

~ Johnnys Perspective ~

It was currently four in the morning and yet I've not rested once. This mafia shit was pissing me off. I needed to recruit someone new but every person I read up on is weak and useless.

"Sir your money request was denied" Harry said as he walked into my office with his head down. "This is not the time" I muttered. Selecting new recruits was already frustrating enough, I couldn't deal with more none sense.

"If someone doesn't want to take my money, then leave it. More cash in my pockets." I say slowly trying to calm down. "But sir— it was only $1000"

I froze, thinking of that brunette girl still gave me chills. The thought of me having a kid disgusted me, why the hell do people choose to intentionally make kids.

"Why" I managed to ask, still with chills around my body. It was easy to hide it thought, I was taught to never show my fear. "They said they don't need your money...."

I sighed. Great, another thing I have to take care of. "Get Lauren" I demanded as Harry left the room. I knew Lauren was the only one I could trust, I'm already becoming weak and I can't afford to make the fear worse.

A couple of seconds Lauren appeared in my office. I let out a big sigh as I walked closer to her, shutting the door. "Everything okay?" Lauren asked, confused and suspicious.

"I need you to get $1000 to this girl" I say showing her a picture. "Can't you do it, or Harry?" She argued, like she was annoyed at the fact that I gave her work. "She denied it..." I mumbled hoping she would stop questioning me.

"Then don't give it to her" Lauren said trying to walk out beside I stopped her "I got her pregnant!" I shouted— but made sure no one else heard "and she's clearly poor..."

Lauren slowly turned around, giving me wide eyes "what!!!" She shouted even more louder. I sat down letting out another sigh as Lauren continued to yell "you can't just leave her!! You're going to have a fucking kid!! Your kid!"

"Just give her the money." I muttered, avoiding eye contact with her. "For god sake Johnny—

I cut Lauren off "I'm not dealing with this bullshit! Get her the fucking money or I'll take Carson away from you" I say, looking at her— dead in the eyes. "Fuck you. You deserve a miserable life!" She added before she walked out in angry.

Once Lauren walked out I went to my room, I needed rest, my brain wasn't processing properly, and all the shit going on was making matters worse.

I woke up to my phone going off. "For fuck sake!" I yelled picking up the phone "what the hell do you want" I muttered, pushed at the fact that I only got two hours of sleep. "I'm not taking your money"

All the sudden I was wide awake "you need it." I replied back "do you want the baby to die" I added slowly laying back on my bed "well her father chose to abandon—

I cut her off with a shock in my tone "her? It's a girl!" I questioned. How does she get the gender this fast! I waited a for a reply but nothing came through "hello—

Before I could say another word she had hung up. I sat there in shock...I was having a girl. "The money went through" Lauren said walking past my room. "Good" I mumbled, getting out of bed. I was about to go to the washroom but a sudden gun shot stopped me.

"Sorry" Conner shouted as I rolled my eyes. That son of a bitch can't do anything right. "You can't abandon your kid" Carson says walking into my room. "Shut the fuck you! There are people here!" I yelled in an angry tone

"You need to protect them! How long do you think it will be before Haydens gang finds out about them" Carson says, grabbing my arm. I turned around yanking my arm back "I don't care if he does, they can fucking die for all I care" I muttered trying to go to the washroom, until Carson stopped me again.

"How could you say that!" He yelled. I started to loose my patients. "I have a fucking daughter! What the hell am I going to do with her! Teach her to be a slut???" I questioned pushing Carson out of my way and entered the washroom.

How did my life end up like this. I was never suppose to have a kid— if anything I was suppose to have a son! Teach him to be like me! But NO the universe decided to curse me with a fucking daughter.

~ Annies Perspective ~

I was sitting at a fancy restaurant that I spent with my child's fathers money— the Johnny Orlando. I was looking at the blade across me...thinking about ending it now...but then I thought about the kid...I can't do this to her...

My original plan was spending the money right here and then ending my life...but I was starting to get second thoughts. "Hey" I heard a boy say as I turned around to face him. "Hey" I say with a small smile, trying to act like my whole life wasn't falling apart right now.

The boy had muscles, I could tell— even though they weren't huge...they were cute. I looked up at his curly hair and his brown eyes. "Mind if I sit?" He asked as I slowly nodded my head. Within a blink of an eye he was sitting down, right in front of me.

"So you're the girl Johnny got pregnant" he said examining me very closely. I gulped, knowing he was probably an enemy of Johnnys. "I'm not here to hurt you...just help" he said with a warm smile. "My names Hayden, Hayden Summerall" he added

I gave him a small smile back. Hayden didn't look scary. "So you hoping for a girl or boy?" He questioned, I'm guessing in attempt to make a conversation "I uhm— already know the gender..." I mumbled, not knowing if I should of said that or not.

"Really?" He says while starting to eat his food. It got quite for a few seconds, I think he wanted me to elaborate, so I did "it's a girl...."

However he showed no expression of disappointment "nice! I've always wanted a daughter...before I got into this Mafia shit" he says in a low tone. "It must be hard" I replied back, starting to enjoy this. "Trust me, it is" he says with a small chuckle."you're very pretty by the way" he added, still having that smile on his face...giving me chills— but not the bad kind.

"Thank you" I say as I start to blush. "Listen, I know this is going to be hard for you, and you probably don't want my help, but if you ever need anything just give me a call" he says, writing down his number and handing it to me.

Within a second he was gone. Leaving me in a little shock.