Chapter 22

Happily Ever After

~ Johnnys Perspective ~

The mafia and I had finally gotten to our mansion in Canada, where there was less attacks, which meant I get to spend more time with my beautiful wife, and yes I did ask Annie to marry me during the trip, plus I get to hang around Hope, and she's in less danger. Honestly, I don't enjoy being a mafia anymore. However, there is no way out...especially for me.

"Babe come back to bed" I heard Annie whined as a smile appeared on my face. Man I love this girl. I had dropped Hope over to Carson's place, which is a medium size home since him and Lauren wanted to live together 🙄. They don't like mansions.

I slipped off my shoes as fast as I could and practically ran up the stairs. When I entered the room, Annie was still in her bra and underwear. I could tell due to her clothes being scattered all over the floor. "You still don't have your clothes on?" I questioned, giving her a confuse look.

Although, she kept whining. "I want to sleep moreeee"

I chuckled as I slipped off my pants and my hoodie, which I threw across the room. A second later I had Annie in my arms, laying down on the bed with her head cuddled onto my chest. "What are we going to do with the mafia situation" she asked before giving my neck a kiss. I sighed while staring up at the ceiling.

"You know I can't leave" I stated, which earned a long sigh from Annie. "We can't put Hope in danger" she responded. The only difference this time was that she wasn't cuddling with me anymore, she had pulled away.

"I will do everything I can to keep Hope safe, and YOU" I said pulling her back into my arms. I heard a small giggle come out before she went back to her serious face "if you had to pick between Hope and Me, I want you to pick Hope." She muttered

My heart stopped, literally. I can't imagine a life without Annie....or Hope. "No" I replied back as she jumped up, pulling away from me again. "No?!" She repeated as if she was shocked with my answer

"I love you as much as I love Hope, and I can never choose her life over yours" I say, feeling kinda guilty considering that most fathers would choose there daughter in a heartbeat. Don't get me wrong, I love Hope, but that doesn't mean I'll let Annie die

"She's your daughter" Annie declared with a slightly annoyed tone. But I knew she wouldn't understand, so I asked her the same question "would you choose to kill me in order to let Hope survive"

She stayed silent, I wasn't sure if that was a good thing or not. Maybe she doesn't want to hurt my feelings. Thinking about this made me upset, so I turned the opposite way, not facing Annie anymore.

I wasn't mad at her, I could never be mad at her, but she probably thought I was, considering that she wrapped her arms around my waist "I'm sorry, you were right, I would never pick between you can Hope either" she whispered cuddling again my body. Although I would want her to protect Hopes life over mine, I can't blame her, I would never choose between our daughter and Annie either.

"I already stopped leading a mafia, I got them a new and well trained leader. But I can't promise you my past won't come back to hunt me" I said turned back around to face her as she buried her head into my chest "I'm sorry I put our family in this position" I apologized, but Annie didn't give me a reaction other than her staring into my eyes.

"You don't need to apologize, I want you to know I don't regret a thing at that party, from when you took my virginity to now. I wouldn't want to have a family with anyone else" she said in the most serious tone. I don't really do deep conversation, I find them cringy and I never know what to say, but with Annie it was different. She was the only person I was comfortable talking too.

I gave her a huge smile as I started to kiss her neck while she giggled "Johnnyyyy" she shouted, attempting to push me off. "I love you" I said, allowing her to catch her breath as she playfully hit me. "Get off meeee" she muttered, still trying to push me off the bed but I didn't budge.

"If I get you Starbucks can I continue to kiss you" I asked making a deal with her, with my puppy dog eyes considering that Annie loves them. Although it was a win win situation for her because I know how she loves to act like she doesn't want me to kiss her, when I'm reality she just wants more. "Ooooo yess" she said with a big smile on her face, kinda like how Hope smiles after we tell her we got her ice cream.

"Alright" I blurted out as I got off Annie and began to put my clothes back on. I looked up at her as I slipped on my jeans and watched her stare at my body. A small chuckle escaped my mouth before I began to speak again "would you like to come"

She sighed and forced herself off the bed. I bite my lips as my eyes slowly drifted from her eyes to her ass, then back up. "I know I'm hot" she bragged as she watched my eyes travel along her body. I laughed and pulled her closer to me, not allowing her to slip on her clothes "damn right you are" I whispered into her ears before I gave her a kiss.

She gave me a giggle as she pulled away and started to slip on her clothes. "Ready?" I asked holding my hand out for her. She gave me a smile before grabbing it.

A few hours later we were back home. Annie finished her catamite coffee cake, and her pink drink. Hope was doing school with Carson and Lauren since they are smarting then me and Annie can't really teach Hope considering that I'm always bothering her as well.

"Where are you going" I asked frowning as Annie got off my lap "the pool" she blurted out as she continued to walk upstairs. I smirked to my self and went towards the indoor pool area. I didn't need to change, I slipped off my jeans and took off my shirt.

I wasn't completely naked, I was still in my boxers, and I chose to keep them on as I entered inside the pool. It took a few minutes for Annie to come. She looked hot as fuck, her body was absolutely amazing but her face looked beautiful. I didn't know where to keep my eyes, so they travelled everywhere.

"Seriously" she muttered giving me a glare. I knew she was annoyed at the fact that I wouldn't leave her alone, and how could I? I wanted to spend every second with her.

"I love you" I blurted with an innocent smile. She playfully rolled her eyes and got into the pool with her arms wrapped around my neck and sitting on my lap. "Hope is coming in an hour so u might want to slip on your jeans before that" she responded as she unwrapped her arms around my neck and went on her phone. Although she was still sitting on my lap and my arms were still around her waist so I was still happy.

"Speaking of Hope...I was wondering if we— if you want to— have another kid?" I ask with my head down considering that I was kind of shy in this topic. I don't get shy or nervous, but considering that I never pictured myself with a family, it was different.

Annie instantly looked up at me with a confused face "I don't care if it's a boy or girl...I just—" I cut myself off by looking away considering that I didn't even think about what I was going to say to Annie.

A moment later I felt arms wrap back around my neck. I turn to face Annie, only too see her lips smashing against mine. I tried to kiss back but before she gave me a chance she pulled away. "Awe" I said making a sad face.

Annie looked at me and giggled. "Of course we can. I just thought you only wanted one" she replied back. I shook my head instantly. One kid with the love of my life? No way. "What?! Why would you think that. I want a hundred little Hopes running around the house"

She laughed at me again, and I smiled. I loved seeing her laugh, it made me happy. Who would of thought this would be my life. To be honest, i expected to be shooting someone right now, not be in a pool with the most gorgeous, and amazing girl, while we talk about having kids.