Chapter 10

Am I In Love ?

~ Johnnys Perspective ~

I felt her warm lips smashed into mine, her soft lips against mine felt amazing. I didn't want this moment to stop, I didn't want her to pull away, but she did...

Everyone was silent, including Hope. I was starring at Annie in shocked as her arms unwrapped around my neck, and she took a step away from me "don't go..." she whispered while looking down. She was worried about me...if I knew she generally cared about me i would of never argued about this

"I won't...." I mumbled back as I lifted her chin up with my index finger and rubbed my thumb against her chin. "Ewwwww" Hope said while everyone else laughed. I turned around to see her looking up at us. "You're so pretty" I say smiling down at her.

"What do we do, we can't stay here forever" Annie says sliding down against the wall in boredom. "There's three bedrooms, you and Johnny can have sex" Carson commented as I rolled my eyes. "What's sex" Hope questioned. Me and Annie both death stares Carson "my bad...." He mumbled

"There's food in the fridge and three huge packages of water bottles if you want some water, I'm going to bed" I said as I walked into one of the rooms. I don't get much sleep so I was going to take advantage of this opportunity. A few minutes later Annie walked in with an annoyed face. "What's wrong" I asked taking my shirt off and cuddling into one of the blankets

"Carson and his dirty jokes" she said. My smile disappeared hearing Carson's name through Annies mouth hurt. She kissed me but that doesn't she is over Carson "hey! What happened to your smile" she asked laying down next to me.

"Do you still have feelings for him" I mumbled staring at the ceiling. "I don't just kiss people" she replied back, kissing my cheek "good night" she mumbled while slowly falling asleep. I watched her smile in between her dreams for a few hours before I started to slowly fall asleep.

The thought of Annie being mine was comforting. I knew this girl was going to be the death of me the day I saw her.

The Next Day

I woke up to Annie changing in front of me. I watched her slip her underwear off but I looked away. Not because I didn't enjoy it, but because it felt wrong. I cleared my throat so she would know I was awake

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry I didn't know you were awake" she said as I turned back around to face her putting her shirt on. "How many guys do you just change in front of like this" I questioned as I got out of bed. I expected her to say not a lot but she stayed silent.

My eyes widen at the silence "wait, I thought you just had sex Hayden!" I muttered already annoyed at the fact that her and Hayden slept together. "We uhm, had a lot of threesomes" she replied back as I got even more jealous.

I couldn't yell at her though, I've done it with a lot of girls, but I didn't feel okay with the fact that she probably sucked a lot of guys dicks.

"Conner and Jayden are attempting to feed Hope right now, can you please go and help them" Annie asked. I didn't bother arguing, I wasn't even angry she demanded me to do something. I wrapped my arms around her waist hugging her from behind "you look beautiful" I say as I kissed her neck

She let out a small giggle while pulling away from me "I need to do my hairrrr" she whined while continuing, but I ignored her and kept kissing her, the only difference this time was kissing her cheeks and slowly going to her lips. Although, her constant giggling didn't stop, and I really enjoyed it.

A few minutes later Carson came in on us making out. She was on my lap with her arms around my neck. My hands were wrapped around her waist, not allowing her to escape.

Me and Annie pulled away to the sound of him clearing his throat. Annie jumped right off me like she was embarrassed, truthfully, that kinda hurt.

"You guys umm—

Before Carson could finish his question, Annie cut him off "No!" She said making her voice loud. My smile slowly faded as I sat back and watched the awkwardness on their faces.

"Ok then..." Carson says mumbling. Annie looked away from him as the silence in the air got even more weird. I rolled my eyes at them "what do you want" I muttered to Carson. "Oh right! Hope ate all her food, Lauren was better at it than me..." he says as Annie gave him a nod. "Thanks" she replied back.

Within a second Carson was gone, but the awkwardness on Annies face didn't leave. "Why are you so embarrassed" I muttered, in a serious tone "he just saw us kissing!" Annie responded, acting like it was a bad thing "so?" I questioned

Annie slapped her forehead (🤦‍♀️) "it's weird! Since me and Carson—..." she cut herself off, not allowing her to finish the sentence. The moment me and Annie shared was gone. I handy notice but last night when I asked Annie if she still had feelings for Carson, she didn't answer. I'm such an idiot! How could I not see that before!

I looked away from Annie with an annoyed face. Without finishing this conversation I walked out the room.

~ Annies Perspective ~

I sighed while watching Johnny walk out the room in annoyance. The truth is I don't know how I feel about Johnny, sometimes he scares me, and I am I sure the person you love is not suppose to scare you. But one thing I do know for sure is that I don't have feelings for Carson.

My thoughts were cut off by the sound of Hope crying. My heart skipped a beat as I ran down the stairs "what happened!" I shouted as I watch Johnny rock Hope from side to side as where slowly stopped crying

"Carson and Johnny were fighting" Lauren said as she rolled her eyes in annoyance. I looked over at Johnny, who was trying his best to avoid eye contact with me. I took a long sigh before opening my mouth again "I don't have feelings for Carson." I muttered as Johnnys attention snapped at me

Hope stopped crying, so Johnny put her down while looking over at me "obviously I love Carson but not in a romantic type of way" I added, feeling Carson's and Lauren's eyes on me. It made me uncomfortable, talking about this in front of the gang, but I had no other choice.

"Oh..." Johnny managed to mumbled, still with some annoyance in his tone. "What" I questioned at his response. One again, he looked away from me, except this time, he looked back, and right into my eyes "I want to be the other guy you love" he muttered not breaking his eye contact

I stayed silent, not sure how to respond without lying to his face. "Then I guess this isn't going to work..." I mumbled under my breath, but it was still loud enough for everyone to hear including Johnny considering that they were all by each other.