Chapter 15

Jealousy's A Bitch

~ Annies Perspective ~

Once I finally got out the shower with Johnny, I started to feed Hope. She was already downstairs waiting for me to come. "I blame you" I muttered to Johnny as he wrapped his arms around my waist, hugging me from behind. "She's fine. Look at her" he replied back as Hope started to laugh at us.

I rolled my eyes at him and started to feed Hope, with Johnny still hugging me from behind. "You can let go of me" I told Johnny as I was struggling to put the next spoon into Hopes mouth. "But I don't want too" he responded, kissing me on the cheek.

After a moment of silence of me feeding Hope. I had finally finish. Hope jumped out of the chair and ran to Lauren, where she started to play with Lauren and her toy cars. "Aww you two are so cute" Lauren says looking over at Johnnys arms still wrapped around my waist.

"Mmm tell your brother to get off me" I muttered glaring at Johnnys smile. Instead of letting go he held on to me tighter "No!" He whined, kissing my neck and going down to where my boobs were. "Johnny! Hopes here!" I yelled, trying to hold in my moan.

He sighed while pulling away. But before he took his hands off me completely, he gave me one more kiss. "Can I go out" I asked with puppy dog eyes. "You know I love you, but you can't go out. I need to keep you safe" he blurted out.
I rolled my eyes but new he just generally cared about me. "What am I gonna do then" I whined death staring Johnny considering he was the only person I could take my feelings out on. "Have sex with me" Johnny blurted out.

"You're so dirty" I muttered while getting up and sitting on his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck while facing him. "Is that a yes?" He asked as his hands slowly went up to my boobs, until I pushed them off "Stop. Our daughter is watching us" I mutter as me and Johnny both eye Hope who is staring at us.

"I think we should get her a boyfriend" Conner I insisted in his casual tone. Me and Johnny both shoot a look at Conner "she will never be getting a boyfriend" Johnny commented as my look to Conner turned to Johnny

"In high school she will" I say as Johnny gives me are you serious look. I stare right into his eyes, waiting for him to budge. "We will talk about this later" he responded back, looking away from me.

I rolled my eyes and got off his lap. "Why do you even want her to get a boyfriend!" He shouted standing up from his chair. "Damn you guys really right about everything" Conner butted in as me and Johnny gave him another dirty look.

"I don't want her to have one right now but in the future she can't just be alone all her life! And you can't just control every little thing she does" I argued back. I could tell Johnny disagreed with me considering that he rolled his eyes at me but stayed silent.

I knew if I went on this fight was going to go even further, and get way worse so walked out the room.

~ Johnnys Perspective ~

I sighed while everyone in the room stared at me including Hope, except she didn't know what was going on, she was just following everyone else.

That fight with Annie was so unnecessary, and I wanted to make it up to her so brought her a few rings and necklaces from online that she may like. "Just talk to her dude" Carson says as he took a seat next to me. "Not after I get her some rings and necklaces" I respond back while looking at the blank wall in front of me.

"I'll be upstairs, tell me when the jewelry comes" I said as I walk upstairs. I didn't feel good so I laid on Lauren and Carson's bed. I didn't want to disturb Annie...she was already pissed so I decided to let her cook down first.

~ Annies Perspective ~

I was laying in bed, staring at the ceiling above until I heard the doorbell. I snapped out of my zoning out, but chose to stay in my room since Johnny may be downstairs.

After a few more minutes of staring at the ceiling I got bored. So I went to Lauren's and Carson's room. The door was already half opened so didn't bother to knock. I peeked into the room and saw a half naked girl, definitely not Lauren on top of— JOHNNY?!! 

The tears in my eyes started to blur my version but I was sure Johnny was in his boxers. It wasn't long before Johnny had noticed I'd seen him considering that he pushed the girl off him and looked straight into my eyes "Annie! I can explain—."

Before he could finish I ran off, into my room trying to shut it but Johnny slipped in before I could "I swear it's not what it looks like!" He said trying to defend himself. "I knew it! I knew you would just go back to having second with other girls!" I shouted at him in pure anger.

I knew Johnny wasn't going to change, but if I let go of the hope he would change, then I had nothing left. I'd be broken all over again.

"I wasn't trying to have sex with her" he argued. But I didn't buy it. Everything I saw said otherwise. The girl was half naked and so was he! Johnny can't be that weak to where the girl would take off his clothes too.

"You are in your fucking boxers! She was in her bra and underwear!" I yelled, giving him a do you think I'm stupid type of look.

"She forced herself on me, I was already in my boxers when she came on me!" He argued back. I look down at his dick "you're hard" I said looking back up at him.

"Well yeah because of you..." he said with his cheeks turning red. I knew that wasn't a lie because his cheeks never turn red unless he's embarrassed. Which never really happens.