Chapter 17

Replaceable

~ Annies Perspective ~

It's been a week since Johnny and that Emily girl started talking. Johnnys been very happy lately, and it hurts knowing that I'm not the girl putting those smiles in his face. But he deserves to be happy. I let my angry get in the way of our relationship.

"John get off of me!" I heard Emily say while giggling. It took a few steps to lay my eyes on what was happening. Johnny was laughing while kissing her neck, with her underneath him.

I watched as they play fought together, laughing. "Oh shit" Johnny mumbled as he got off Emily and made eye contact with me. "Sorry...I was just—

Emily cut me off by grabbing Johnnys hand "No, it's our fault, we should let be doing this in the living room" she said as she started to walk while pulling Johnny upstairs. "Mommyyyy I hungry" Hope said from the kitchen. I sighed, snapping out of my thoughts about Johnny and heading to the kitchen

"What would you like to eat princess" I asked going to the other side of the counter. "Food" she said with a huge smile, making me giggle. I made her some baby food and started to feed her. By the time I was done feeding her, Johnny came downstairs. He had a few hickeys and love bites around his neck.

"Hey there" Johnny said pitching her cheeks. "Noo!" She said smacking his hand away from her "hey! You hurt me" Johnny blurted out, acting upset. "I'm sowy" she replied back apologizing. Johnny chuckled and walked past me to grab another beer.

"I think you're drinking too much" I blurted out, stopping Johnny in his tracks. "I've only had two" he relied back as he turned around to face me. God I miss those green eyes staring into my eyes. "Annie?" He questioned snapping me out of my thoughts.

"You've had four, two in the morning, one in the afternoon and another one now" I stated, realizing how creepy I sounded. Johnny gave me a confuse look "why are you keeping tabs on how much I'm drinking" he questioned, making me more embarrassed.

"I just wanted to make sure you didn't over drink..." I mumbled looking away from him. I could feel his eyes staring at me, and I didn't like that. "John when are you coming up" Emily shouted from upstairs. Johnny gave me one last glance before he headed upstairs

"What happened to you and daddy" Hope asked, looking at me with an upset face. I sighed while walking up to her. "Nothing" I replied back, expecting her to ask more questions but she stayed silent.

~ Johnnys Perspective ~

I could tell something was wrong with Annie, but before I could ask her anything, Emily called me. If there's one thing I've learned, it's that you don't make your girlfriend mad, which means if she calls me I have to get there as fast as I can. I want her to know I lov- like her a lot.

"Come on" Emily whined reaching her arms out in her bra and underwear. I bit my bottom lip as I put the beer bottle down and got on top of her "you're so hot" I mumbled going down to kiss her neck. Her hands brushed through the back of my hair, as my hands went down to unclip her bra.

I was about to throw her bra on the floor until I heard Annie "Hope!!!" She yelled, her voice was close and loud, so I pulled away from Emily, keeping her bra on. A second later the door swung open and I see Hope on the floor with Annie behind her. I quickly flipped the covers over me and Emily as Annie stared at me.

"S-Sorry" Annie stuttered as she grabbed Hope and turned around to leave. I could see the pain in her eyes, but I don't understand why. She's the one that didn't want to be with me, so why was she upset about me and Emily

"That was weird..." Emily mumbled as I locked the door and got back into bed with her. "Yeah..." I mumbled back putting my arm around her as she cuddled into my chest. "You have feelings for her don't you" Emily questioned as she pulled her head away to face me. "Of course not. I like you and only you" I responded back as I smashed my lips against her. Hearing her giggle through the kiss as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

Although it didn't feel right I kept going. Trying to enjoy her lips against mine. "You're not going further" Emily said as she pulled away from our make out. "What do you mean" I asked, knowing exactly what she was saying.

She rolled her eyes at me and got off the bed. I sighed, I made her upset. "Wait!" I shouted, getting out of bed in my boxers. Her hands brushed her hair as she turned around sighing. "I am sorry. I have a lot on my mind" I blurted out as I walked closer to her. I watched as the anger from her face faded away. "I will give you some space and come back tomorrow"

With that said, she had walked away. I was going to chase after her until I ran past Annies room and saw her tearing up. "Annie?" I questioned as she quickly looked away from the mirror, wiping her tears. "What's wrong" I questioned as I entered her room. "Nothing" she replied, backing away from me.

"Something is wrong. I am not blind, you are in tears!" I muttered, giving her a glare. I don't like people lying to me, and I was sure Annie knew that by now.

I could tell I had made things worse by my annoyed tone. I took a deep breath, calming down. "I just want to know why you are upset" I mumbled in the most calming tone I could.

Without saying a word she surprisingly wrapped her arms around me, giving me a hug. I buried her head in my chest as he stayed like this for a few minutes "you know I don't do hugs" I whispered, soon regretting the words that left my mouth. She quickly pulled away "sorry..." she apologized, looking at the ground.

I give her a small smile, as her tears faded away "but if something is wrong you can always talk to me" I reassured her before leaving the room.

~ Annies Perspective ~

I know Johnnys changed, and he generally does care about— people now. But Johnny is the last person I would talk to about my feelings, especially since he's the reason I have been tearing up.

I can't tell Johnny I miss him, he's happy with Emily. He found a girl who loves him more than I could, and it'll be selfish for me to try and take him back. Even if it does cause pain.