Chapter 3

Johnathan laughs "That's because you are single Jules."

Julian threw his pillow at him "Yeah but today I feel extra single."

Johnathan rolls his eyes "Listen Julian I have a home so I don't have to move away. I can stay here."

Julian sat up "Wait really Oh My God is it a relative you didn't know about?"

Johnathan shook his head "No it's this guy named Justin he is so nice he helped me when I was 11 and then he saw me doing something I would regret. I told him everything and he said I could live with him."

Julian sighs "Do you still have a crush on the new Kid Oliver?"

Johnathan nods "Duh who doesn't?"

Julian crossed his arm "All of the warblers he is such a jerk!"

Johnathan shrugs "He isn't to me he's a massive tease but he is never a jerk to me. I promise if he was a jerk I wouldn't like him."

Julian raised an eyebrow "What do you mean by "Massive tease" Johnathan?"

Johnathan laughs "Shut your dirty mind up Julian! Like he will pretend he wants to kiss you but then smirks and starts talking again. It's annoying but I am determined to stop that."

Julian giggles "He definitely likes you back but he is a jerk stay away from him."

Johnathan sighs "Ok fine I will."

******

Max was in so much pain "Can you cover for me Jamie it will be hard but at least try?"

Jamie places a hand on his brothers check rubbing his finger over the swollen eye "Jesus! Max I really don't think I can keep doing this. I want you to be safe papa and Hunter are on to you little brother. Last week you literally went into school in one of my old tracksuits. You didn't even do your hair."

Max frowns "Please I am so ashamed of everything happening."

Jamie hugs him "Is that why you don't want to tell anyone?"

Max sniffles "Yeah this is all my fault."

Jamie shook his head "No it isn't no is there anyone you a willing to tell?"

Max nods "Justin? Maybe Hunter but he will tell papa."

Jamie hugs him even more "Right ok well I will tell papa and Hunter I am driving you to Justin's ok?"

Max frowns "Do papa and Hunter need to know?"

Jamie nods "Yeah. This has been going on for a year and a half now. I hate seeing my little brother so upset all the time. Don't worry I won't tell them you're gay that is what you get to do that isn't my place."

*******

Justin hugs him "Ok so I have a boy  he comes to stay here once in a while. When he needs to he goes to the school called Dalton it's a boarding school but most people if they live close stay at home. Anyway there is a no bullying policy there. If anyone bulls anyone they get expelled. He also said you had an amazing voice but thinks you could do with a hug."

Max sniffles "Papa went there I was gonna ask to go but Jamie didn't like the fact you had to wear a uniform. So he chose McKinley so that's why I go. I'm just not happy there Justin. So if I went there they wouldn't care like say hypothetically I was gay?"

Justin giggles and wipes him tears away "Oh honey you and I both know that not hypothetical, and no like I said it is in forced Zero tolerance for harassment and bullying policy. In Johnathan's words which is the kid that told me about Dalton 'It's pretty simple' you will be safe there."

Max smiles "Thanks Justin for listening and stuff. I really love having you as an uncle."

Justin kisses his head "Don't be afraid to be who you are. Yes it is scary honey but everyone know you're a gay you do necessarily hide it. They are just waiting for you to tell them."

Max nods "I guess when I knew everyone knew I just didn't really see the point.

Justin giggles "Well I love that, but they want to hear it from you ok?"

Max hugs him "Ok well I'm gonna go ask if I can move to Dalton."

Johnathan whispers "YES!" Well he meant to whisper "Erm sorry I only got in when you said you didn't see the point then you said you were coming to Dalton. I'm gonna stop talking. Hi I'm Johnathan."

Max giggles "I'm Max but you already know that."

Johnathan nods "You are super talented. Honestly you are probably what makes the New directions win. It's sad that they don't give you all the solos."

Max blushes "Erm thanks how old are you?"

Johnathan smiles "15 so we will be in the same year are you staying I would love to get to know you even if you don't come to Dalton I think we would be great friends."

Justin raised an eyebrow when Max blushed again "Johnathan that is very nice of you but it late and his brother with be here to pick him up soon."

Johnathan huffs "Can we talked on the steps outside?"

Justin sighs "Ok but when Jamie gets here you say goodbye and you come back inside ok?"

Johnathan nods in agreement "Yes Justin. Come on Max I have so much to tell you about Dalton."

****

Max POV:

I have no idea what is happening but all I can say is I don't like it. I mean the first guy I meet who is gay himself and I like him? It's fine though I will meet more guys at Dalton. I want to be Jonathan's friend also it would be weird I mean if Justin ever Adopted Jonathan He would be my cousin. I can't have a crush on my cousin.

End of POV

Jonathan sighs "Yeah so that is about it oh my friend Julian is so annoying ok so give me some advice?" Max nods so he continues "So I have a crush on this new guy at Dalton he is a jerk to everyone else including him meaning Julian, but he is real nice to me and I really like him. What do you?"

Max thought this was an easy Question "Well it depends who you care for the most Julian who seems to be your best friend or some boy that makes him feel sad?"

Johnathan never thought of it like that "Thanks Max that was really helpful. Julian is my best friend and I want him to be happy."

Max smiles "Good but you can still have the crush. What I'm saying is you have a crush on this guy it's not gonna go away easily. Just don't act on them."

Johnathan hugs max "I have been wanting to do that for a while. I hope you can come to Dalton."

Max blushes "Me two anyway that's my brother so I will see you later."

Johnathan nods "Bye Max."

A/N: hi Jonathan and Max never get together thats not tha ship so don't ship them lmao

Let me clear things up

Julian and Max
Johnathan and Oliver

🤭😁 so when you see them together think they are good together! Max just has a silly crush that he will get over when he knows there is someone better

No offence Jonathan171311 🙌✨

Also go check out his fanfics my favourite one is definitely
-Kurt Riddle
but they are all good!!
He helped me with a lot of
ideas for this so he deserves a
✨shoutout ✨