Chapter 12

Jamie POV:

I read somewhere that children feel loved when you do their hair. So I spent hours learning how to do different hair styles on girls hair. I then walked into Emily's room and saw she was crying. This happens a lot I know she likes dad best during this but he was at work. 𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙩 I thought what do I do

I sat down on the floor "Hey Emily Daddy is at work I'm sorry do you like me calling him that for you?"Emily still crying nods I sight in relief "Ok well he's at work I know you like him being here and don't stop crying without him do you want me to ring him?" Emily nods again I knew she only lets dad hold her and only calms down if he does so. He's just gonna have to come home."

Me: "Hi dad erm Emily is crying she wants you."

Blaine: "I'm on my way she won't calm down without me."

Me: "I know but I thought I could maybe help but she wants you."

Blaine: "Thanks Kiddo I'm on my way."

End of POV
*******

Blaine let her lay on his chest while he rubbed her back "It's ok baby girl. I'm sorry you're so upset." He kissed her on the head and held he close "I know you miss them but they are looking down and seeing you so sad and are probably sad themselves. They brought Kurt and I to you guys to make sure you are ok and safe. That's a good thing right?" Emily nods and sniffles Blaine kisses her head "I know you feel tired after you cry so do you want me to stay here laying on your bed with you or do you want to have a nap alone."

Emily knew she had to talk or Blaine would leave so she whispered still crying a little "S...Stay."

Blaine nods "Well done honey I love you and I will stay forever if I have too ok?"

Emily sniffles "O...Ok." A couple minutes later she had fallen asleep.

Eric came in the room quietly "Daddy can me and Ethan have a nap? We're sleepy?" He yawns

Blaine looks at his watch it was early for their nap but Kurt said they went to the park and did a lot of stuff today so explains why they are tired early. "Yeah just go get papa for me so I can talk to him thank you for coming in quietly." He whispers back

Kurt comes in the room "Awww this is adorable." He says as quiet as he can.

Blaine nods "Yeah I know but she cried again I had to come from work not that I was doing anything because it's the weekend but yeah." Kurt frowns "Poor baby girl her appointment is on Monday we can see what is up."

Blaine sighs "Oh and she talked to me."

Kurt kisses her head "That is fantastic I'm proud of her I'm gonna go and let these two get to sleep. You get some sleep while you can bee I can see how stressed you've been and I know when you get stressed you don't sleep. So no you are in a bed try and sleep ok."

Blaine nods "I will I am tiered I love you as I will see you soon."

Kurt kisses him and goes to tuck in the boys and by the time he had finished Blaine was fast asleep which their daughter sleeping on his chest.

A/N: this is short but I thought it was cute lol